Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Season 4: Episode 23 is ready for download...

Our last episode of the season is ready for download...

Yes, that's right... we've decided we won't be doing any playoff shows but we will do 1 or 2 shows during the summer.

A big thanks to all of you for listening and posting during this very disappointing season. You guys made it fun.

April 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

Hey man, listening now. Im looking forward to a summer show, last summer's show was awesome, like 2 hours long! And ive just subscribed to talking canadian. Looking forward to that aswell. Thanks for the great shows this year fellas!!!!

April 17, 2009 at 12:30 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Looking forward to the final ep............

But I am CHOKED to hear there won't be any Jackets Underground!!!!! There'd only be time for one episode anyway considering how freaking good Detroit is, but still. We'll miss you guys!

April 17, 2009 at 3:33 AM | Registered Commenterpitlick

Its better this way, it just wouldn't be right hearing you guys covering another team... perhaps we'll hear Russell and/or StooLi make a guest appearance on Talking Canadian?

Gertkenator - make sure you check out the back episodes for Talking Canadian, excellent listening experience, I've been listening to that one since episode 1 and is actually how I originally found out about Sens Underground.

Pitlick - here's hoping detroit falters, I'm saturated with red wing crap and hate them nearly as much as the laffs

April 17, 2009 at 5:26 AM | Registered CommenterCooper

Great Season guys, best one yet! I look forward to the the new episodes, but in the meantime have a great summer!

April 17, 2009 at 6:17 AM | Registered CommenterStephen Butler

It was a disappointing season but it was fun hearing you guys dissecting the team.

It would seem strange covering another team. I'm sure that it would be difficult covering the jackets with some former sens on the team (Vermette & Commodore)

I cant wait for the next podcast in the summer and the next season as well

Have a good summer guys

April 17, 2009 at 8:39 AM | Registered CommenterHomer Simpson