Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Start it off with relevant discussion...

Or not. Fisher's dating Carrie Underwood, and Comrie's dating Hilary Duff, but did you think that was all that came up from Long Island?

Duthie kindly pointed out to us all today that, according to a "friend," Chris Campoli is dating Gia Allemand, though only two months ago she allegedly said in an interview that she loved hockey and "if i could date anyone in the world it would definately be NY islander defenseman chris campoli, i think he is an amazing player and absolutely gorgeous." Maybe Fisher and Carrie should have thrown everyone off by pulling that same "wish I was" routine. Yes, for your own curiosity, google "Gia Allemand" and imagine what a box at SBP would look like with that trio.

April 14, 2009 at 7:57 AM | Registered CommenterSENShobo

Bring on the babes!!!!

April 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

Bring on the boxes

April 14, 2009 at 11:21 AM | Registered CommenterLumpy1

Yowza

April 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

This whole girlfriend thing is sure one way to increase attendance!

April 14, 2009 at 6:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

We might be less one hottie named Duff soon. The way Murray was talking, i don't see him tossing a doughnut at Comrie. Hurt or not, he's been invisible.

April 14, 2009 at 8:26 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

so, we should break them up and set her up with shannon?

April 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

For christ's sake, don't hockey players get enough with the fame and fortune and glory? Screw fixing those guys up ... how about getting ME a famous hot rich babe?

April 14, 2009 at 9:48 PM | Registered Commenterneonpablo

Sure thing! Now, do you have any fame, fortune or glory?

April 14, 2009 at 11:09 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Speaking of relevant discussion, Duthie better make damn sure that stupid monkey doesn't have any diseases....

As much as Duff looks like a good girl, i can't help but think.....she knows what to do :D

April 15, 2009 at 12:28 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator