Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > New site... new forums!

I like, very much [/Borat mode]

Well how about some fun in the FAQ, a bit of Leafs-bashing has never done anyone harm. Let's start a thread where everyone can post his Q's and or A's. The evidence is gone, but there's enough humour around here!

April 15, 2009 at 2:36 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

nice upgrade guys!

April 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM | Registered CommentersensfanQC

I think I would support the right sidebar elimination; we can all be a bit wordy at times, be it in emails or posts. Besides, considering the current layout, the forums should have more than enough scrolling to potentially migrate those page elements to the left side to be below the rest, considering that both sides are filled with white at this stage in the thread.

I would also change the Timestamp and author by moving them to the left side, and having the author leftmost, since eyes gravitate there far more often. Since it's more subdued due to the space adjustment for author ID, the posts are blending together a bit.

Done.

I also tried moving the timestamp and display name to the left but it didn't look as good so I put it back.

April 15, 2009 at 4:29 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

I'm in, only took a few minutes. Looks great!

April 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog

I hate change...

April 16, 2009 at 8:34 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

The layout looks nice and I can't wait for the new graphics.

April 16, 2009 at 11:18 PM | Registered CommenterRacinette

u mean its been 4 years since this was changed?!?!? that was a fast 4 years

March 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Hej TJ,

what are you doing? Nosing in 4 year old threads?

OT: on the one hand: whoa, has it been 4 years already? On the other hand: I can't remember anything else than this...

March 30, 2013 at 6:56 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru