Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Injuries to the resque...?

Hey,

In last weeks email I told you guys we might need a (high profile) injury or two to shake things up. Seems we're due:

Article over at the 6th Sens

I know it's not very nice to wish harm upon someone, especially a person you don't even hate or heck say a player on the team you root for. Not to tempt the hockey gods or something, but in the hypothetical case, who don't you mind seeing injured for a while (without long term effects off course).

I myself wouldn't mind an injury to Anderson.
He's quite inconsistent right now and has shown to be capable of coming back from an injury very focused. Bingo could deliver a backup that's getting experience in the mean time.

Next up Spezza.
I don't know if it's the weight of the C or whatever, but he doesn't seem comfortable out there (or maybe just too comfortable). This opens up space for Z-Bad to play centre on the second line. I know the Paulrus likes him on the wing, but IMO he's potentially a better centre.

I can think of a few others, but who do you guys 'like for an injury'?

Oh and by the way: no, you can't choose Karlsson ;-) He's off limits for this one.

Disclaimer: this is just a thought experiment, I really don't wish any harm on someone

December 16, 2013 at 2:09 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru