Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > SCU Season 2 Episode 12 is ready

Pan has a great story to start the show, but we also have a great email story to end it from our contest winner.

After we finished, it was noted that the team was actually 2-2 in the past week and that it was hard to believe that given how fans are feeling about it these days.

December 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Whoo hoo a new episode for me on my bday. Thanks guys! The circus music had me in hysterics with the "Who's our starting goalie!?"

December 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Happy Bidet! errr....well, you get the idea. :)

As mentioned in the episode, here is a link to the article by Amelia about player 11's time here, contract negotiations, and the often negative view the city had of him during the a lot of his career:

Daniel Alfredsson Returns - a retrospective at his time here

December 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Another thing mentioned in the last episode was "Têtes à Claques", which is a series of semi-animation clips that were very popular about 6 years ago. They aren't quite as funny in English as they were in French, but if you are interested:

Têtes à Claques clips

('Têtes à Claques' translates roughly as "bang your heads")

December 4, 2013 at 7:09 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal