Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > TradeCenter 2013

This can't continue. Who do you think is getting traded? Who has any value? Who can they afford to trade without blowing this up?

My picks: Anderson, Michalek, Conacher, ... I want to say Spezza because he's as useless as a third tit right now but I know #1 centers can't be found at the local rinks

November 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

C, P and I are likely to talk on the next episode -- send email with your thoughts to add to the discussion.

November 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Michalek and Conacher are worth peanuts right now. Andy on the other hand...

It's been so nice to have Andy as the starter who we can trade or keep after this season while Lehner gets ready to go into his peak years. We've got options with these two guys. I'd hate to lose our enviable depth in goal.

November 18, 2013 at 7:31 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Twitter all a buzz about Sens looking at Havlat for trade, can he get the f**king puck out of the Senator zone any better than the guys still on the team?

November 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Not from the hospital, he can't.

November 19, 2013 at 1:01 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Havlat is not in the budget. Especially at 6+ mill in cash for next year.

November 19, 2013 at 3:57 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

The Havlat talk came from Brennan. 'Nuff said, no?

I don't see much on this team that would be worth a great deal in a trade at the moment. Trading a problem just gets a problem back, and I'd rather deal with the ones we already have than have to start from scratch on a new one.

November 19, 2013 at 6:13 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

LOL@Russell Humor always has a lot of truth in it

November 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Havlat was just a healthy scratch too. There's gotta be a joke in that somewhere

November 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

He was a healthy scratch after having just returned from a pelvis injury...thats a joke in itself.

November 19, 2013 at 7:15 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Kinda liking the fact they didn't call anyone up for the Red Wings game. They are challenging the group to dig themselves out of this slup.
The NEW lines look good:
Mac - Turrie - St. Ryan
DJ Z-Bad - Spezz Dispenser - Milo
Conch - Smitty - Neiler
Greening - Grant - AnaCondra

November 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

when they lose these 2 this weekend, then what's the plan?

November 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln