Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 9: Sens @ Red Wings

Well its not Sportsnet.

Or HNIC. I'm jumping back and forth between the TV and radio, and I have to say it's nostalgic to hear Dean & Gord together for a broadcast.

October 23, 2013 at 9:19 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

the puck caught Methot in the eye, at first I thought Detroit got away with that

October 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Cowen with a nice damn shot

October 23, 2013 at 9:32 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

WE ARE SKATING FINALLY.

October 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Is this the same team that played the Oilers?

October 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

lol Zetterberg got manhandled

When the Senators play on HNIC I honestly watch with the sound off, it's the only way I can enjoy the games as I'm already a nervous wreck in the first place without Healy's snide voice cutting through like a rusty knife.

October 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Does the fat Bobby Ryan have more goals than Silfverberg yet?

October 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Gryba is looking good tonight. He's played like crap til now. Great to see. He looks really good.

October 23, 2013 at 9:55 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Have to say I really enjoyed that.

October 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Yeah.... it really came together tonight.

October 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

when the announcer said "The Ottawa Senators are cruising tonight" I thought who the hell would have predicted a blow out in Detroit?

Great game for sure

October 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Haven't been around for a while, but... WOW! Great game. That was fun. Love Spezza's intensity this year.

As for who would have predicted a blowout in Detroit tonight? I had a feeling. Why? Because there was ONE player on the Wings who had a personal stake in tonight's game and TWENTY on the Senators.

So, I put a little money on it. I've never bet more than $20 on a game in my life. Tonight I spread $21 around on a dozen pre-OTT bets on the game. Here's the gallery of my bet slips (for some reason bodog hasn't paid em all off yet):

Tonight's action in screencaps

October 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM | Registered Commenterpitlick

Nicely done, Pitlick. nice haul.

Of course, this was the game I had to miss. Didn't think they had a chance. Nice statement to the division.

October 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell