Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Call out to Labru

Haven't seen you around this year yet! Are you still out there? o_0

October 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

As you could have heard on last show, I'm still alive, though not that active. How inactive? Well maybe it's indicative that I found this post only now (when searching for an old one).

Thanks for the call out though. Feels good to be noticed (even when absent). I've been meaning to be more involved, but as emailed to the call-ups, several developments make it quite hard this year. My path to graduation has been far from perfect, with a lot of setbacks; and with finalizing the thesis in sight (before summer that is) I find that my priorities are with my study and two of Tim Thomas's 3 F's (family and faith). I'm afraid I have neglected quite a few of my IRL friends as well.

Hey there's always next year ;-)

December 16, 2013 at 2:56 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Yeah I heard your letter on the podcast. School should definitely come first. The Senators will still be around (hopefully!?) when you're ready to come back :) Thanks for replying!

December 16, 2013 at 12:43 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery