Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 8: Oilers at Sens

... why, oh why do the Sens make back-up goalies look like Vezina candidates, while the San Jose Sharks can force them not only out of tge game, but out of the league ... ???

Epic night out, though ... made up for the loss.

October 20, 2013 at 10:19 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

The only consolation that I feel right now is statistically, the West generally beats up the East in cross-conference meetings so I'm not too worried at us doing poorly on our roadtrip. Another reason I'm not panicking is generally Sens tend to come roaring out the gate, peak around January, and tank for the rest of the season, squeezing into a final playoff spot that earns us a quick exit. You can tell Karlsson is not quite back to 100% yet, but he's getting there. Everyone has to get used to playing with each other again.

I think teams like Colorado and Calgary are benefiting from a lack of knowledge about their team (to opposition) which will change dramatically over the next month or so. Remember... a few years ago Edmonton led the Western Conference before finishing last in the league to get Yakupov.

October 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery