Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Team Identity

I'm not worried about Spezza/Ryan at this point. We've got an embarassment of riches between the pipes. We've also got some great supporting cast members in Turris, Weircoch, etc.

What I don't know is what this team is supposed to be right now as far as team identity or style. We've had some close games in the dying minutes this season. That's where Alfie used to shine. We used to get our bravado and confidence partly from Karlsson and his self-assured grin. Well, let's just say he's not 100%. Health, confidence, coach, whatever, he's not himself.

We're going to play some easier teams and play at home and we'll get more wins. That's great. I just hope to see some sort of identity come from this team. I find some of our opponents are playing like it's late in the season. So much is expected this year. I'm more nervous than excited during games. I'm sure I'm not alone.

October 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones