Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens @ Leafs: It's October - Time for Leafs to fall

Sens sent Stone down so he could get plenty of playing time, he was hurt again tonite

October 5, 2013 at 10:20 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I now realize why all you guys up in Ontario hate the Leafs, their fans and the press in Toronto:

"TORONTO - I try to hate Senators fans, I really do.

But why? It makes no sense. Hating Ottawa Senators’ supporters is like hating plankton or tree moss or nitrogen dioxide.

Sure, it is possible to dislike them, but what’s the point? There is none of the joy, the delicious tingle, that a deep distaste for Habs fans brings you.

Senators fans seem too vague and quiet to hate. Look at them closely. They are actually slightly out of focus. As if they’re stuck in Casablanca in 1942.

This crap written by some goof by the name of MIKE STROBEL ,TORONTO SUN"

What is it with Toronto? By the way the article goes on to even be more insulting

October 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Karlsson: Of the 6 periods plus one over time he's played he seemed to gradually get slower. Is it possible his legs are just not as conditioned as they were? He seemed fast in the first couple of periods in Buffalo and has just slowed gradually. He may get faster as the season goes on.

Conacher/Pageau: Conacher seems to think he's Marty St. Louis and seems to want to convince everyone on the ice. Pageau did some nice moves during his limited ice time with nuclear deterrent Kassian. I think the organization was telling the truth. These two guys played their guts out there was no room for Z-Bad. I don't think Z-Bad knew his roster spot was on the line in the pre-season. He's probably pissed.

October 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones