Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 3

someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm really starting to think letting Chara and Hossa go was a huge mistake by the Ottawa Organ-I-zation.

June 9, 2013 at 12:13 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I hate it when you're right

June 9, 2013 at 8:19 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

I dunno, Chara never played well for Ottawa in the playoffs and I'll stand that by that now. It wasn't because of him that Boston won (it certainly didn't hurt having him there). Hossa definitely.... omg I wish we had that guy back. He's one of the reasons I won the hockey pool this year.

June 11, 2013 at 12:27 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

with all due respect, Chara drove Sid nuts in that last series. totally put him off his game. Not to mention the glove save he made to save the series. Also, one play-off he played for the Sens, he played with a broken hand.

June 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

@ Russell

Fair enough.

June 11, 2013 at 4:24 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Still pissed that Bruins were allowed manhandle the Pens after not allowing the Sens to touch them. Just make the NHL look so bush.

June 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

We gotta get some really good players. We've got guys playing as top 6 forwards who would be healthy scratches on some of these teams! It's not a mystery why we can't beat them. I'm getting these "perpetual rebound" chills.

WIth these serious injuries to Spezza, Michalek and Karlsson I'm just not sure what to expect in the fall. Alfie could be gone and Gonchar is gone. I'm keeping my expectations reasonable. Karlsson had better be back to normal in the fall. Don't get me started!

June 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

in the finals, it will all depend on how the refs call the games. If they let the B's play their style, they could win. if they call it tight, that favours Chi.

not sure what that says about the league when the refs have that much influence on the championship.

June 12, 2013 at 12:03 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

IT'S TYPICAL, NHL TYPICAL

June 12, 2013 at 6:12 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

you can guess what I think of these 2 teams, but it's truly exciting hockey.

June 12, 2013 at 11:40 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I don't know if Chicago should use up all it's luck that they'll need for 7 games in this first overtime.

June 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

dog ovens just pulled a Condra

June 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

K-Dawg had an absolutely wide open net and blew it--double deflection for the Hawks the luckiest team I've seen in one game.

June 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

1 deviation isn't enough to beat these goalies. you need 2.

June 13, 2013 at 1:10 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

ESPN on it's highlights show wouldn't even attempt to pronounce K-Dawgs name. That's the USA's Sports leader for ya

June 13, 2013 at 1:29 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

yeah but neither would bob cole.

June 13, 2013 at 1:34 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Man, what a game. Boston deserved it after the 1st OT Chicago got super lucky (Thankfully)

June 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

if the Coyotes move up here to Seattle, I won't be able to hate them anymore

June 13, 2013 at 11:03 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

LOL@ Homer

MacLean won Coach of Year, brilliant hire by Murray that's for sure

All these hockey guys all over the league keep praising Chara and I want to scream WHY?????? that damned idiot Muckler.

June 14, 2013 at 6:04 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

AND!!! Alfie wins the Messier leadership award.

June 15, 2013 at 1:47 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Devil's in financial trouble again. - http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=425724

June 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Kelly pulled a Condra tonite, or since Kelly was the original is it still dubbed a Kelly when u miss a wide open net?

June 19, 2013 at 10:58 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

KELLY! :)

June 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Condra coulda done that!

June 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln