Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > SCU Episode 27 ready

our swan song? :)

May 30, 2013 at 12:48 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

LMFAO that game recap was amazing.

May 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

i just listened to Todd's recap. I think you had a loose cable or something. some kind of interference.

May 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I also totally started chair dancing at work at the end. However everyone already knows I'm weird so no one even gave me a second glance ha ha ha.

Aauuughhh now I have to wait months before a new show comes out. I'm going to go through withdrawal.

May 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

I know I had signed up to do more game recaps, but....man, did Todd ever set the bar high. I'm not sure I could ever, ever top that.

I'm about half way through the episode (kid keeps interrupting me....something about being hungry, I think). But I can already say: THANK YOU to the Callups. Great job. Can't praise you enough.

May 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Another great show guys. That TVA game recap was epic. Pure gold.

May 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Thank you Callups! Much like the Sens did, you surpassed all expectations and made this season that much more exciting to watch (and listen).
Don't enjoy the off season too much.... draft day is quickly approaching :))

Stock up on Maple Whiskey :)

May 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

I think I've finally stopped laughing at TVA's game recap. That was fantastic, and a welcome relief to having to put together a recap for that game.

Guest game recaps are ALWAYS welcome, and don't let Todd's brilliant work intimidate you if you're thinking of volunteering for one. Remember, he's a professional. :)

It's been a strange few days, not having to stay on top of hockey news and getting ready for another show.

June 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

just finished the last episode. great job guys. and though i did laugh at the little dance off at the end by Canuck, i must say i was holding my breath for a Baltimora tribute.

Congrats on season 1, Call-Ups.guys, you really progressed from the beginning of the season until the end. you got a lot slicker and more confident and it showed. I, for one, am very happy the SU lives on through our listeners and I too encourage others to give it a try next year. Even if its just a weekly 10-15 min rant or comedy bit, that's fine too. it doesn't have to be a full hour long show with tons of prep and production. It can be anything re:Sens. So don't let the idea of it being too much work scare you off. Do whatever is comfortable to you. Come folks, give it a shot!

I WANT MY HOMER/TJ HATEFEST!

June 6, 2013 at 11:59 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell