Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Round 2 Game 4 - Dirty Birds @ Pesky Sens

An off night, coupled with the terrible officiating, and this is what happens.

and we haven't had O'Rourke yet, he'll probably be up on Friday

May 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

I'm just a Gonchar hater. Unless the guy single handedly wins us the cup, i'll never give him credit for anything.

May 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Gonch has been very good, which makes this game all the stranger.

May 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

how did Alfie even see that shot to tip it? that's some sweet hands on the Captain

May 22, 2013 at 10:00 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

well, there's always alfie.

May 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

"An off night, coupled with the terrible officiating, and this is what happens."

not so sure about the off night, this team with CrosbyMalkinNealKunitzLetangIginlaetc. is stacked and ready to win now. but the damn officiating is consistently awful each and every game in all the playoffs.

May 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

has anyone seen silfverberg lately?

May 22, 2013 at 10:04 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Whatever happens, Alfredsson has been nails in this playoffs. Just incredible what he's done.

May 22, 2013 at 10:04 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

can't deny Pitts talent but sens also imploded tonight.

May 22, 2013 at 10:04 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

IT'S A GOD DAMN JOKE

May 22, 2013 at 10:06 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

another puke call, well done ref, well done

May 22, 2013 at 10:06 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

OPrick held under his arm Alfie's stick and sold the call and of course the refs bought it

May 22, 2013 at 10:07 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

what a bunch of morons. the ref was looking right at it and couldn't see him holding alfie's stick. best in the world, huh?

May 22, 2013 at 10:08 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

as much as I can't take Boston, I'm pulling for them against this joke of a team and franchise--they get every break from the refs

May 22, 2013 at 10:08 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

tj, you're a salesman aren't you? how does one consistently sell crap like that

May 22, 2013 at 10:09 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

its not just this series, it every single night;. the refs have never been this bad and that is a bar that's been set VERY high. they are atrocious.

May 22, 2013 at 10:09 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

You can tell our rookies aren't quite ready for prime time yet, Silf and Zib. Our young players have a lot of learning to do, and that's ok, I just hate pitts so much. It's bordering on my hatred for the leafs.

May 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

LOL@Homer

with these pukes it's easy, they are the princes of the league. I swear I don't remember one call where they could legit bitch about that they didn't get tonite. I'm sure I'm wrong but.....

May 22, 2013 at 10:12 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Has anyone else taken in that this could have been Daniel Alfredsson's final home game? :(

May 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

"its not just this series, it every single night;. the refs have never been this bad and that is a bar that's been set VERY high. they are atrocious."

Your right Russell, again last nite the Kings had a goal taken away that basically won the game for SJ--I'm happy they missed it but again if these are the best just think what the refs in the minors are like

May 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

There is no way Alfredsson can retire--he's still the overall best player on the team. (except for a healthy Karlsson maybe)

May 22, 2013 at 10:18 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

i know nobody whines about the refs more than I do but i think i'm done with it. its hopeless, they won't change, the NHL doesn't care. i'll just sit back and watch it happen from now on. they won. I give.

May 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Has anyone else taken in that this could have been Daniel Alfredsson's final home game? :(

Yes, and it made me very sad.

I think I need to implement a new drinking game: a shot every three minutes. Until I don't need another one. That'll help after a night like tonight.

May 22, 2013 at 10:28 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

I think I need to implement a new drinking game: a shot every three minutes. Until I don't need another one. That'll help after a night like tonight.

Do it for the ones who can't (aka. me)!

May 22, 2013 at 10:29 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Alfie took the game puck from tonight....... :(

May 22, 2013 at 10:34 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell