Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Series 2 Game 2: Team Walrus @ Flightless Birdies

"Just one question: do the Pens practice that backwards headsnap thing they do every time they take physical contact? They all look like Pezz dispensers."

man, that made me laugh.

May 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

did everyone see the ref roll his eyes at EK65 when malkin high sticked him? wonder how the DB felt after he saw the replay and realized it did happen, the fat f**k.

May 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

EK may have been complaining about his stick snapping in half, I think I saw O'Halloran say "he (Malkin) was stick handling" when he snapped your stick. Either way, doesn't surprise me they missed the high sticking afterwards, but they "caught" Crosby high sticking himself with Conacher's stick.

May 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

I think that non call on the high stick by Malkin was right before another penalty called for Crosby and the Pens got their 4th G on that PP.
but it all evens out so don't anybody get upset about officials calls and in the playoffs moral victories count.

May 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln