Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Earthquake?

So.. I'm a flat-lander... if we ever felt an Earthquake out here it would mean the rest of the world has been destroyed... I saw that you guys had an Earthquake this morning? .......everything all right in Senator-land?

May 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

No worries. Just Russell. He was at chili chilies last night.

May 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

really? recycling my jokes, now?

May 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I know this is as surprising as an earthquake in Ottawa, Havlat finally gets back in the lineup after being hurt and Immediately is hurt again.

May 18, 2013 at 11:09 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Kardinal:

Logan Couture is good

so is Tiffoli

May 19, 2013 at 12:09 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I know this is as surprising as an earthquake in Ottawa, Havlat finally gets back in the lineup after being hurt and Immediately is hurt again.

Oh, so he's giving DiPietro a run for his money eh?

May 20, 2013 at 12:59 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

the tremor made it's way across Canada to Vancouver and knocked Alain Vigneault's butt out on the street.

May 22, 2013 at 6:22 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

I thought Alain should have traded Luongo when they had the chance

May 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Trading Luongo is the GM's job, not the coach's job. If he isn't gone by the draft, Gillis should be gone too.

May 22, 2013 at 10:31 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Trading Luongo is the GM's job, not the coach's job. If he isn't gone by the draft, Gillis should be gone too.

I agree, and the goalie 'controversy' ruined their entire season and dogged them throughout the playoffs. I'm sure someone will grab him eventually, maybe he can take Glen Healy's job.

May 23, 2013 at 9:43 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

sorry Kardinal, I was trying to be funny in that post and sarcastic--Alain wasn't the problem with the Canucks

May 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln