Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Series 1 Game 5: Sens at Habs -Clinch opp!

"God, listen to Cole verbally twiddle his thumbs."
Love it Boingy. Brilliant. Perfectly describes what listening to him is like.

I have it from reliable sources that CBC staff had to turn bob cole's chair around to face the ice 4 times during last nights game.

Speaking of Glen Healey, where the hell did he go? Sulking in a corner somewhere?

May 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

What I'd like to see is the video of the TSN and CBC panels predicting how this series would go... :))

I'm happy to see the guys on the team pay attention to Healey's BS and use it as extra motivation.

May 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

With our series being the only one done in the east...

Pens win, we play them
Pens lose and Caps win, we play winner of Bos-Tor
Pens Lose and Caps lose, we play Rangers

Penguins, Caps and Bruins are all up 3-2 in their series

What's your poison?

#1 for me is for the leafs to lose. regardless of whether or not we end up playing them, I just want them out so CBC and TSN can stop wetting themselves.

Boston? For the most part we always played well against them, but always came up just short. Maybe with the win in Boston in the last game of the season would give the players that extra confidence to make a difference. I remember there was a time when we owned Boston for a few seasons, we blew them out something like 8-2 one night then after that we only have a handful of wins. It's time for the pendulum to swing the other way.

Pittsburgh... #scarygood, vs #peskysens/#teamwalrus. Hope Islanders can at least take them to 7 games and bang them up a bit. Islanders are proving that Pittsburgh is not completely unbeatable. Sens also need to avenge Karlsson, what better way than to eliminate them. Go Carks!

Rangers... we match up well against them and have a 3-0 record against them this season, came close to beating them last year

There hasn't been a major upset yet. I don't consider Ottawa winning an upset. We are better than our regular season record indicates with a relatively healthy line up and we matched up well against Montreal.

May 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

Pens would have won their series already if not for Fleury. Vokoun came in and had a shut out. Pens are very scary with a goaltender.

May 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Russell's right, and the Sens didn't play well vs. Vokoun in that last game. If we had a choice I'd take the Rangers but don't see that happening.

May 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln