Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 4: Montreal Disrispeks at Ottawa Time Outs

Where can I watch the post game pressers?

May 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

O-LAIT, OLE, O-LAIT, OH SHIT!!!

May 7, 2013 at 10:13 PM | Registered CommenterSaddestFactory

Sens win one they shouldn't have and Pittspuke lose.

#agoodnight

May 7, 2013 at 10:13 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

So Pesky!

Alfie was so clutch again on that tying goal, and Anderson made an awesome save right at the beginning of the OT.

May 7, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Watching AntiChambre on RDS. Ref Stephane Auge is on his way to the RDS studios to explain why Z-Bads goal should not exists.

no bias from a ref there when one races to a studio to dispute a goal against the habs

May 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

ok, so, that all DID just happen, right?

May 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I'm so used to ottawa not being able to ever do it. This is different lol

May 7, 2013 at 10:23 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

lol--- so it was ZBad who scored not Pageau--either way it was a great goal

May 7, 2013 at 10:27 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I love that Glenn Healy has no choice but to say good things about the Sens after they pulled off that win.

May 7, 2013 at 10:27 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

So... what did I miss?

May 7, 2013 at 10:29 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

anyone want to join a recording?

May 7, 2013 at 10:30 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Great come back. But have to admit I'm still a bit pissed about how they played. To come out as flat as they did tonight was disheartening. You would think they would have come out and tried to put the habs away early. If they come out hard next game and hit everything in red white and blue that moves, this series is over. No. 8 is hurt, probably their goalie and a few others. They are ready to fold.

May 7, 2013 at 10:32 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Watching Therrien's press conference on RDS. He's a beaten man. he's blaming the refs for having the icing face off on the wrong side of the ice for Z-Bad's goal

May 7, 2013 at 10:37 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

so, the questionable kicking goal, the questionable icings, the condra cross check not called...the head shots to conch, pk on subban, the gryba suspension, the non-suspensions....

things are pretty much evening out.

we got lube!

May 7, 2013 at 10:41 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

are u kidding?!? wrong side of ice excuse now

May 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Wondering what he would whine about. But that's pretty lame. Thought he might complain about being disrespected by Sens by allowing paulruss #2 sitting behind their bench.

May 7, 2013 at 10:43 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

the sens finally got some breaks. its a miracle!!

May 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

a festivus miracle

May 7, 2013 at 10:54 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

i called Z-bad out tonight.

just sayin'.

May 8, 2013 at 12:30 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I wouldn't suggest they try getting away with 15 mins of hockey again in game 5. they had a lot of things go their way tonight, even WITH TIM PEEL!!! doubt they'll get that fortunate again, especially in MTL.

May 8, 2013 at 12:33 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Was at the game tonight and the atmosphere was out of this world! The chants were non-stop before, during, and after the game. Intermissions were LOUD, too, in the hallways. At first Habs fans were getting back to their cocky ways leading only by 2 goals. The guy in front of me even had the gall to say he's gonna start his car cause the Sens were done. WELL, AIN'T KARMA A BITCH?! That goal Zibanejad REDIRECTED makes up for the disallowed goal for Benoit (the interference on Price by Silfverberg....which was just Price pushing off Silf).

Sens fans really gave it to Habs fans all night. Even my buddy who is a die-hard Habs fan, and went to the previous game, said this game hurt more than any other Habs loss he's been too. And he's been to the playoff game where Kovalev got slashed on the wrist leading to a game-winning breakaway for Boston, I believe.

After the game Sens fans were strewn along the highway lawn with flags and cheering. Elgin St. was also loud with the honking and screaming (and that was 1h after the game). It feels like the summer of '07!!!

Sens definitely did not play their best game but like so many times, they didn't quit and were in it until the end! Big time comeback, and good on Stache for not nailing down Zibanejad and Conacher to the bench after their errors and poor play early on.

May 8, 2013 at 12:59 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 1h

Updated 3rd period save percentages in this series: Price - 9 goals on 43 shots (.791). Anderson - 0 goals on 34 shots (1.000).

May 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Dawg, Thx for that recap of going to the game. Had to of been a great time

May 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Boy, lots of disagreement on weather or not Z-Bad's goal was kicked it or redirected.

I'm glad we won, but I have to say that the NHL made a big mistake a few years ago when they said that a puck an be intentionality redirected into the net as long as there wasn't a kicking motion. Well there's a fine line with positioning your skate at the correct angle and a kicking motion. Is the kicking or is he merely positioning his skate?

On Z-Bad's goal, it deflected off his foot as he got to the front of the net and a split second later he did a slight kicking motion, but the puck had already deflected and the slight kicking motion did not have an impact on the play. That said, I've also seen goals called off when a player is stopping and the skate slide provided a forward moving motion towards the net.

I can see why Habs fans are pissed off about this goal. I think we would be pissed off too if it was the other way around. When I saw the replay was fully expecting it to be called off. But I am happy we won.

Next game in Montreal is gonna be a tough one. NHL will need their two best refs for that game and that does not include Peel or O'Rourke. And definitely not Stephane Auge. Can't believe the called RDS to go on their post game show to dispute the Z-Bad goal.

May 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

i doubt Auge(r) will be very popular with his fellow refs for that move.

honestly, i think the Z-Bad goal shouldn't have counted. but when you look at the series as a whole, there have been things go against both sides you could argue. it that sense, things have evened out over the 4 games.

May 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell