Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 4: Montreal Disrispeks at Ottawa Time Outs

Conacher's having a hell of a rough night.

May 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

See that shift of 33-93 line? Hit everything in sight, keep puck in Mtl zone for 30 seconds. That what we need more of.

Now the 15-25-28 gets three shots on goal and probably 5 hits. Let's go!

May 7, 2013 at 8:24 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

you're right, Kard. Every shift they lay the body, they generate chances and mo. then, the back off and let mtl skate. no consistency

May 7, 2013 at 8:31 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Price ISN'T THIS GOOD. Senators just not playing hard and tough like they did in the last game and took it over, like game 1. Need Paularus to have the same chat as between 2nd and 3rd in in the first game of the series.

May 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

frustrating and baffling that they would get away from something that worked so well for them.

May 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I'm predicting Ottawa will complete a pass before this period is over

May 7, 2013 at 8:40 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

DO SOMETHING !!!

May 7, 2013 at 8:40 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

call me crazy but i'd say the neil's line has been ottawa's best.

May 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

that's f*ing ridiculous to call that.

May 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

WTF!!! did 9mm do that the little weasel Hab didn't do?

May 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Homer they did, the refs called a cheap penalty

May 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Thx PK

May 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Bourque just took another headshot-from-behind on Turris during the PP. No call. Unreal.

May 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

karma, bitch!!!

May 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I guess by describing a Hab as a little weasel is redundant.

May 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

well, clutching at straws here but Sens have been a much better 3rd period team this series/year. maybe there's some pesky left.

May 7, 2013 at 8:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Bourque for some reason only goes after Turris or Conacher, why is that? maybe Healy will explain it during this intermission

May 7, 2013 at 8:48 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

The last 15 minutes of that period were more like it, with 25-15-28 line really laying the body on the Habs, and wonder of wonders, IT WORKED. Game is slower, Habs are getting more tentative after getting hit a number of times.

Need, NEED to score on PP to start the period. Slam our way in, put it past Price.

May 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

that first goal, smith let the hab skate right past him. he can't let that happen. he has to be one of the guys laying people out.

May 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

AnsonCarter predicts Ottawa will now take liberties against the Canadians if the score gets more out of hand, if I had to guess he must be from Toronto or something

May 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

i know he's just a kid and its not fair to expect too much from him, but..... Z-Bad. where's that net drive we saw from him all year? he's not doing much at all.

May 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

The Islanders are now very good

May 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

If your going to lose, at least make the other team pay a price. habs are flying again because they know that they are not going to get hit. Take away montreal's flow and they start to scramble around. Just step in their way and slow them down. And once they slow down they are much easier to hit.

May 7, 2013 at 8:57 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

so far, this looks a lot like game 2. this team is real jeckyll and hyde. i guess that a sign of a young team, inconsistency.

May 7, 2013 at 8:58 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

And now, the obligatory TML report in the middle of a MTL-OTT game. CBC, I don't think you could pander any harder if you tried. But please don't try.

May 7, 2013 at 8:59 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal