Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 3: Crying Canadians @ Senators

Therrien after game 3 in locker room: "... next game, that Gryba kid is back. I want you guys to stand up to him and be physical!! Make him pay the price for his treatment of our player!"

Entire team: (((groans)))

May 5, 2013 at 10:06 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Brad Fritsch is a great judge of character

May 5, 2013 at 10:06 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

which gutless Hab shot that puck right at an Ottawa player? that play is TYPICAL CANADIAN

May 5, 2013 at 10:08 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Therrien will be crying about Mclean being classless the lack respect he showed the habs. Mclean should just say "he's right. I have no respect for that coach or that team any more.

May 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

LOL good one Senior

May 5, 2013 at 10:13 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

TJ: that was Gorges. The same Gorges who later yelled "F--k You" at MacLean.

Yeah. And Ottawa is the classless side here. Right.

May 5, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

I thoroughly enjoyed that game ! BEAUTY!

Pageau!!!!!

Really great to have Cowen back in the lineup after missing so many games. He's the poor man's Chara.

May 5, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterShanghaiSenator

WTYKY ‏@wtyky 7m

OTTAWA SCORES 6 MFing GOALS CBC STIIIIIIILL TALKING ABOUT THE HABS. #CBC You are a complete sh*t pile. Like, a habs level sh*t pile.

May 5, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

No kidding, Russell. The CBC cannot accept the story that Ottawa just owned Montreal tonight. They simply can't.

It had to be because Montreal did it wrong, not because the Sens did it right.

May 5, 2013 at 10:20 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

The CBC was sooo looking forward to a Leafs/Habs first round matchup. It's only natural that they would be bitter about Ottawa having spat on their cupcake!

May 5, 2013 at 10:20 PM | Registered CommenterShanghaiSenator

Oh yeah, Shanghai Senator, we did something to their cupcake, all right...but it weren't no spit...

May 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Having to hear CBC praise Ottawa at the end of the game was pretty satisfying.

May 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

I can't stop watching this. I love it, especially the look on Therien,s face. I think at that point he realizes, we're so screwed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O-qBBvM9AIs

May 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Thx Boingy-- Gorges should be fined for both of those classless acts.

I'm sure I can't be the only Senator fan who hates the Habs now

May 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Cowan is "the poor man's Chara." That's pretty hilarious Shanghai. I think it was the way he sort of got his guy airborne during the fight that reminded me of Chara.

May 5, 2013 at 11:33 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

its hard to believe that that was the same team as game 2. must have been the physical presence of Conacher.

May 5, 2013 at 11:45 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

LOL@Russell

Sharks doing same thing tonite that Ottawa did leading 5-1 in 3rd and they scored 2 G's in 8 seconds just like Ottawa did tonite. Couture 2 G's too.

May 6, 2013 at 12:15 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Ahhhh the habs... I'm gonna have so much fun at work today.

White got COWNED, and Subban proved that he's a cheap dirty piece of crap.

May 6, 2013 at 6:50 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

@SensGab

They may have been looking to give the 3rd star to someone who didn't get into a fight...

May 6, 2013 at 6:52 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

@NHL_Sens: Tonight's 3 Stars: 1) J-G PAGEAU. 2) Daniel Alfredsson 3) Sergei Gonchar

Really? Out of all the players they could have given the 3rd star to, they give it to Gonchar?!! :P

anyone else was already in the room, undressed. they would have had to walk out in flip flops.

May 6, 2013 at 8:23 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren 49m

Recipe for Senators success: Subban had more penalty minutes (25) than ice time (24:26) in Game 3

exactly. the guy can easily be put off his game.

May 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

hadn't thought of this. That's why they didn't give #11 instigator. was in last 5 mins. #refbailout

May 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

habs will face no discipline for their actions last night. anyone surprised?

May 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

What is the difference between Ference elbowing Grabovski in the head and Bourque AND Prust elbowing Conacher in the head?!?!
Guys in the media said, well Conacher didn't get injured..... SO FN WHAT?! Neither did Grabovski.

Not even a phone call from Brenda, not even a hearing. I guess it's a hockey play.

Typical NHL. Gutless.

May 6, 2013 at 11:01 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

everytime the NHL and shanny pull one of these stunts, it makes me think that their decision making must be something like this"

May 6, 2013 at 11:05 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell