Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 2 - Seaworld at Zee Crying Babies

sens outmanned infront of their net.

May 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

You said it Russell. A far cry from the collapsing box we saw from the Leafs during their last blow out in Kanata. We certainly look like we want to run and gun tonight.

May 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

LOL!! at TGORSteve's tweet, Hab scoring chances = "Here we go" Sens scoring chances = "Look out!"

I noticed that too, but I thought Bob Cole was a professional unbiased Announcer

May 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

the bright side is before the Series started we would have taken a split in Montreal--they have the split assured. They also know they can score 3 in the 3rd they proved it last nite.

May 3, 2013 at 8:54 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Time for Mclean to pull out the tape from last years playoffs and show them what they need to do to win in the playoffs. habs are on the Sens every time it's shot in while habs have all sorts of time to set up and come out. Won't win if they keep that up.

May 3, 2013 at 8:54 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

ek65 has no acceleration. I know he's hurt.

May 3, 2013 at 8:54 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

ite true. the sens are not playing physical enough. its like they are afraid to commit to a hit, in case they get caught...or suspnded.

May 3, 2013 at 8:56 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

nbc tells me we"re winning faceoffs 21-19. That's good news.

May 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Finally got the kids to bed, but you know: I have no desire to watch this game on CBC and listen to Mr Magoo make a hash of calling it.

I think I'm going to listen to the Team 1200 stream instead. Sure, they're homers, but at least they're the right kind of homers. :-)

May 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

this CBC habs liove fest is sickening. its like the sens aren't even playing.

May 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Hab-apalooza?

May 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Hear that Boingy.

May 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

It's like the habs are in playoff mode and the Sens are still in regular season mode.

May 3, 2013 at 9:12 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I'm sure a Hab fan would say "win 26 StanleyCups and the CBC will pull for your team"

May 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I listened to the first period on Team 1200 over dinner. (We have a "no TV at dinner" rule. Otherwise, my kid will NEVER eat.)

And, you know: in all fairness to poor old Bob Cole, I did hear Dave Schreiber say "Karlsson takes to the ice...whoops, nope, sorry, that's Gonchar".

Just about spat out my chicken laughing when I heard that.

May 3, 2013 at 9:15 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

yeah, Schreibs is in the same boat as Cole. he's kinda like Les Nesman now,.

May 3, 2013 at 9:17 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Couldn't figure what the habs did to deserve cole. Thought they would get more repect from the cbc but realized that most habs fans would be watching the french broadcast.

May 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Yeah, I'm gathering. (I don't get to hear Team 1200 much down this way.) I just thought it was funny because those are the very two that Cole seems to keep getting wrong.

And I'm pretty sure that I heard an ad for Hakim Optical shortly after that. Seemed appropriate.

May 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

I always loved watching the French broadcasts, just so I could hear them say things like "Les Ducks de Ana-'eim!"

May 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

i have no idea what the sens are doing. they should be the ones punishing thre habs, not the other way arounsd. ottawa's bashers are invisible.

May 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

With this much time left we CAN'T start throwing the body like crazy. We need a goal pronto. The Habs have the liberty of being able to set the tone. We need a goal.

May 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Can't hit what you can't catch. And if your not skating, your never going to catch them.

May 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

But Phillips scored, so we're going to win somehow..

May 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Good point Senior...

May 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

kassian is supposed to make sure EK65 doesn;'t get hit, not so much. that wasa mistake putting him in. he's no use agaiunst a team like MTL.

May 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell