Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 1 - Sens @ Habs

15 minutes later and still no video... COME ON NHL! I'm still waiting to see something funnier yet more stupid than Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back!

May 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

Shanny's trying to find words to spin it someway so that someone. anyone, will but it. not easy.

May 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

"Last night, a montreal player was hurt... Montreal police called us right away and told us to suspend Gryba because they didn't want the 911 lines tied up for BS reasons again..."

May 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

There should not have been any suspension but could have been worse. If it had been against the lafs it would have been at least 5 games.

May 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I'm channeling my inner Shredder this afternoon, as I'VE GOT A LOTTA RAGE!!!!! over the Gryba suspension. 2 games (when repeat offender Ference got 1 for a dirty elbow) for a clean hit with an ugly outcome is really getting me going. It's double what Carkner got for going after Boyle last year. If you use the a-game-suspension-in-the-playoffs-is-worth-two-regular-season-games, it's a four game suspension.

Shanahan, you're a joke and your "changes" in discipline are a sham.

May 3, 2013 at 4:47 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

TESTIFY!

May 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell