Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 46: Cooke apologists @ Senators

I think last nights loss was more disheartening than the loss to the blue slime. At least they outplayed the lafs. But last night they had trouble competing with the pukes 3rd liners and a back up goalie.

April 23, 2013 at 11:46 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Yeah, I hear you, dadexter. Pittsblergh is on my hate list, too. And the next time Matt Cooke damn near cripples someone--because it is going to happen again, because that kind of thing just magically seems to happen when he is around--everyone will say "Oh, he is a repeat offender, isn't he horrible", and then let him carry on as he always has. Sickening.

But understand this: if the Sens miss the post-season while the Screaming Trees make their "triumphant" return, you have NO IDEA how much crowing, gloating, taunting and in-your-facing I'm going to have to put up with down here. No idea. Ugh.

I wonder what's on the Discovery Channel over the next couple of months? That gator-hunter show is sounding good right about now. :-)

April 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM | Registered CommenterBoingy

@Boingy: It's not only Cooke. I always hated Sid's whining. And the fans. They fit the team. I'm seriously fed up with all the ranting and b**ching coming out of those folks. Now they're everywhere demanding that Neil "the repeat offender" gets suspended for last night's "headshot" and that he only picks fights with non-fighters (I guess they're so clueless they don't even know their own team... because last time I checked, Orpik is a hell of a weasel.)

In other words, I hate Pittspuke, always have, always will (and I hate Cooke, and that hatred comes from way back, long before the EK65 "incident").

@Senior: but, don't forget, apparently even Ed Belfour could come back and have the game of his life against the Sens, and then go back to getting scored on by the Timbits hockey kids...

April 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter