Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 45: Blue cockroaches at Senators

For a core top six guy, Turris is really struggling out there some nights. I think he needs some more time in the weight room. I'd like to see him be a little stronger on the puck. His face off numbers are also terrible. He gets so much ice time that it has an effect.

MIchalek is looking like is knee doesn't hurt anymore. He's looking good out there.

April 21, 2013 at 9:48 AM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Leafapolooza. damn, I like that. that is funny.

April 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Heh. Glad you like it. And Leafapalooza is what it will be. A detailed breakdown of all their lines, every freaking thing that Carlyle has to say, what Reimer had for lunch...they've been waiting for this.

The CBC sees itself as serving the Toronto market first and foremost. If you thought it was bad during the regular season...yeesh. Just wait.

April 21, 2013 at 11:51 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

hey, they have 9 years to make up for. I may have to steal that for twitter, Boingy.

April 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Few of my thoughts on the game (notes if you will):

McLaren first did two headbutts; surely no call. Then you clearly saw his hand clasping for Kassians hair. Douche.

WTF happened with the so called embelishment call on Turris, he was back on his feet within a second, even before the arm went up.

First thought on the first goal: You gotta be f’ing kinding me. That should have been a goalie interference and somehow it’s the stinking Leafs again that profit from it. But somehow miracles do sometimes happen. And of course Cole is saying the Ottawa Sens are getting away with one. Sure Bobby.

Yeah right Millen: the reason there was no score was Reimer. It was on Condra you dumba$$. He couldn’t buy a goal if his life depended on it. If a puck somehow would find a way from his stick into the back of the net, the NHL has agreed that’s an automatic review in Toronto.

I quit somewhere halfway. Ugh.

I don’t know, but I think they’d better meet the Bruins than the Leafs in the play offs.

Lehner in for next game?

April 22, 2013 at 4:14 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

that turris diving call.....there's just no words...

April 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell