Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Matt Cooke Hate-fest on Monday!

The Red Scarf Union strikes again. Makes me wish I could be in Ottawa on Monday.

CBC Story on the Hatefest

April 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

it's going to really suck if its the Pukes again in the playoffs, I'd almost rather they didn't make it if the Sens are the#8 seed

April 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

There are rumours circulating that Karlsson may play tomorrow. I hope they aren't rushing it. I'll be pissed if they play him to soon and he re-injures his leg.

April 21, 2013 at 11:42 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Pens will be resting a lot of starters tomorrow. Maybe even that weasel Cooke.
The HATEFest is on! We are all gathering at The Senate in the market 4-6, then bus to SBP to rock the house.

I am going to try to get some comments, chants, reaction, etc. from the RSU at the Senate, the game and post-game... Stay tuned, maybe it'll make it to next podcast if all goes well... but no guarantees - beer will be involved.

April 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

"There are rumours circulating that Karlsson may play tomorrow. I hope they aren't rushing it. I'll be pissed if they play him to soon and he re-injures his leg."

In a game against the Pens, in a play against mr. Cooke... wouldn't that be something.

I know the kid really wants to play, but I doubt we'll make it to the second round anyway. Why bother taking the risk.

April 22, 2013 at 4:32 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Yeah that's my thought exactly Labru, why rush back to risk possible injury? Practising with your team who doesn't wish you harm is one thing, playing against people who will send people like Cooke out to get you is another.

This will be the first game I can sit down and watch live in the last couple weeks. Come on Sens!

April 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

For the record SD, Sens fans will mostly be cheering against Winnipeg tonight. Sorry... self preservation ya know? :)

April 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck