Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > This just in: Sens v Bruins rescheduled date

The game which was supposed to happen in Boston yesterday, but which was postponed due to the bombings at the Boston Marathon, will be played in Boston on April 28 at 7:00 pm.

The Sens' season was supposed to finish the previous day against the Flyers.

That is all.

April 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

that sucks for the Sens, but they'll have the whole hockey universe watching em that day

April 16, 2013 at 4:53 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

really really hate to admit this, but the LeafsSuck team is very good now--how the hell it happened is all on their coach too. I thought the Sens were done with them but 1 more game to go

April 16, 2013 at 4:57 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

CanucksCorner.com
Are you excited for the Canucks at BC Place next year in an "outdoor" game? The game is slated for March 2nd versus the Ottawa Senators?

has anyone heard about this?

April 16, 2013 at 11:34 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

ha ha ha ha outside game in March in Vancouver? There was barely any snow for the olympics in February how is that going to work?

Are you sure they're not confused with Winnipeg instead?

April 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Actually, BC Place has a roof (a retractable roof, in fact). So, no danger of weather spoiling the fun.

April 17, 2013 at 5:11 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

it's in March? that's the rainy season in the NW--I live part time up in Seattle and it rains all the time and Vancouver is north of there-- it rains more and is colder too.

I thought it would be January since that's when it's coldest in the NW

April 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Actually, BC Place has a roof (a retractable roof, in fact). So, no danger of weather spoiling the fun.

so, an outdoor game, with the roof closed. makes sense, at least as far as the NHL is concerned.

April 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell