Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Why is J'OB in the dog house?

Anybody know why Jimmy O'Brien is in Maclean's dog house?

April 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

i doubt its much more than he's just not very good.

April 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Russell puts it in words we can all understand :-)

April 16, 2013 at 4:54 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I thought he worked hard. But the coach has his reasons. I myself would have given Filly more chances, but I don't know the full picture by far.

April 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

O'Brien was scoring early in the season, but with Silfverberg and Z-bad showing up and stealing the show, he's slid down the list to an occasional fill in as needed. He'll be back if there are more injuries, but with players coming back and two call ups starring in their current role, his place on the roster isn't a regular player spot like it was at the beginning of the season.

April 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Filly don't do more chances.

April 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Not even in the KHL apparently.

April 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

I know I've been a broken record on this but...I would have loved to see O'Brien get some of that ice time given to Peter Regin. I think it's just the draft thing with those two, right. O'Brien is a Muckler pick and Regin a Murray pick.

Either way, with these young guys rolling out there it makes all of these other guys look quite minor in the scheme of things...Even Zack Smith, Condra, and Greening. Z-Bad, Connacher, and and Silfverberg are on another level.

April 17, 2013 at 9:10 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones