Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 42: Sens at Koalas

Latendresse is out, Kassian back in. Anderson starting in goal.

GAME ON!

....oh wait, that's Pan's line. Sorry bud.

April 15, 2013 at 2:13 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

He stole it from "blank"

April 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

hold on, maybe game off.

April 15, 2013 at 5:10 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

official. game cancelled.

April 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

wow, that's messed up. Tragic and senseless event.

April 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Game actually is postponed. League says it will be rescheduled.

Given that we are very close to the end of the season, and given that the TD Garden is a busy building (the Bruins share it with the Celtics), rescheduling this game will be tricky. Maybe it will be held in Ottawa? We'll see.

Hockey isn't important at all right now, though. What an awful, horrific day in Boston.

April 15, 2013 at 9:26 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Tragic events.

I read this morning in Dutch media all Boston pro games were canceled, but I wasn't sure of the timing and therefore if the Sens vs. Bruins game had already taken place. Glad to have this place to find out without spoiling a possible outcome by visiting any other North-American website. Now I know I'm able to read some more on it.

Edit:
Funny detail in Dutch media:

De ijshockeykraker tussen Boston Bruins en Ottawa Senators is geschrapt,

Which loosely translates to:

The hockey smasher between B's and Sens has been scrapped,

You never hear about the NHL in the Netherlands, maybe once a year 2 sentences about who won the Stanley Cup. And now the media suddenly knows the match up between Bruins and Sens is a 'smasher'?

April 16, 2013 at 2:37 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

The NHL promised to reschedule this game. The schedule seems to be getting ever tighter. Curious how they manage to squeeze this one in before the play offs.
I wonder what would happen if the game is totally canceled after all, what would that do to the standings?

April 16, 2013 at 3:31 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru