Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Episode 20: The road with fewer points

There is some silver(berg) lining in the dark clouds over Sens Army right now, but not a lot right now.

Here's the article I was talking about: Sabres' Ott says being booed at home 'completely ridiculous'

"For instance, a Boston game when it's 1-1 and the power play doesn't click the first time and they're booing you, I think its absolutely ridiculous," Ott stated. "I don't care how frustrating. I think negativity breeds negativity.

"If you want to see a bad product on the ice, continue to boo. What do you expect? You're obviously going to get a negative result."

April 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Some may say, "Ott, you are a pro, suck it up bitch! I pay my hard earned $$$ to abuse you millionaires!"... what a perverse cycle

Personally, if I was a pro, I'd be more offended if people were quiet or left the game instead of booing the crap out of the team when it sucks.

April 11, 2013 at 1:05 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Yeah, here in Winnipeg if you play bad, you'll get booed.
We don't boo for not being able to score, we boo for bad effort. If your team is putting in a solid effort and still losing, there's no shame in that.

But when your powerplay doesn't register a shot on goal due to lack of trying and turning the puck over on lazy plays, you deserve to know that your fans are not happy.

As always, great show. You still managed to have fun despite the disappointing week we had as a team. I myself have been livid as both the Senators and Jets have been spiralling out of control. I can only hope things get turned around soon.

I do think though that we're a little hard on our current team, as they weren't expected to do anything to start with. Now we're getting down about the injuries that seem to be finally catching up with us.

April 11, 2013 at 5:50 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery