Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens at Puddy tats

SensGab, do you live in enemy territory or are you just there for the school year?

April 7, 2013 at 8:24 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

"SensGab, do you live in enemy territory or are you just there for the school year?"

Oh I live here...but i'm off to university in Sept. Currently debating between going to UBC and uOttawa (both far from here!!)

April 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

worst PK in league--that figures

April 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

this is as bad as the Winnipeg debacle w/Al Montoya in net

April 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

ok, they're throwing these games, right?

April 7, 2013 at 8:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

UBC?

then you'd have to deal with canucks fans...

April 7, 2013 at 8:30 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Puddy Tats!?!?!?

April 7, 2013 at 8:30 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

B.C. is great though

April 7, 2013 at 8:31 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

40-17?

April 7, 2013 at 8:33 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

IFHT

41-17

April 7, 2013 at 8:36 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

when are we going to freaking win a game?

April 7, 2013 at 8:36 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

that brutal scoring slump from earlier in the year is back. this is nuts.

April 7, 2013 at 8:37 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

i blame it on TJ's negative waves.

April 7, 2013 at 8:37 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

This is all Gonchar's fault. He hasn't had a point since his 10 game points streak. (/sarcasm) Anderson did just fine in this game and the offense just fizzled.

41 shots against a backup goalie and only one goes in?

The worst PK in the league and the Sens go 0-for-5?

Turris 6-11 (35%) in faceoffs, while ZSmith was 11-4 (73%). Time for a change @ 1st line C.

The team is playing like we expected them to after Spezza and Karlsson went out. They've got away from their peskiness and not playing the way that made them successful. And sit Kassian for TB game as well.

April 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

come on I was trying to temper all that trash talking on to the Panthers--the Stars, Flames all have been playing well and sometimes beating playoff teams. but this game was the worst

April 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Goddamn it ... these last two games were 4 pts we should have had. Total BS ... bag skate the pesky back into them.

April 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

the bright spot is they move up in the NHL Entry Draft standings---now I'm starting to sound like a dirty screaming tree fan......

April 7, 2013 at 8:56 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Guess that's it. Sens peaked too early. They don't really give up, but it's just not enough. The goalies can't do it all, all the time. I have a bad feeling about this. This might very well continue and play might settle on a level everyone expected after the injuries. Arrghh. Just in the f'ing season the Leaves will make the play offs.

April 8, 2013 at 5:36 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

@TJ
you're starting the tank again? "Tank but still make the play offs", there's a nice slogan for ya.

April 8, 2013 at 5:40 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

trying to find anything positive about these last 4 games--other than how fast and good Conacher looks to me not much good is happening

April 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln