Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > The hated damn Laffs @ Senators

We won't be using that as a sound bite

March 31, 2013 at 7:51 AM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

Still puking..

Pesky would have bee 5--3. This ws shtty. Bag skate every day please.

#Sh*tty Sens.

March 31, 2013 at 8:17 AM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

So, what's the mood in the city this morning? Is there anarchy or is it safe to come home?

March 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

FYI, never, ever, EVER go to the Senate to watch a Sens/Laffs game.

1. I can't believe they let Laffs fans inside
2. I can't believe they allow them scream while continuously banging on the table 30min before the game
3. I can't believe they served them alcohol, to supplement the booze that's already in their blood

In all seriousness, though, that bar is a joke - there is a line and they let the Laffs fans cross it. The Sens fans in the bar were classy and didn't let the drunken morons get under their skin (other than some guy arguing with a Laff fan over Khadri vs. Cowen at the draft a couple of years ago).

March 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

This should inspire a lot of rage...

I was already feeling grumpy, let's watch a game to lighten the mood.... NOT! Lucky I got to Fast Forward a lot, combined with the posts on the forums here, it took me a mere 20mins to watch the whole game. 15 mins regular watching in the 1st, the rest... FFWD! Blegh, this didn't lighten the mood at all! I'm feeling even grumpier.

April 1, 2013 at 9:24 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

@labru

There was a game to watch? I turned the CBC stream off halfway through the 2nd because I got tired of staring at the Laffs bench and thought I had mistakenly started watching an episode of "CBC's We love the Leafs"

April 2, 2013 at 7:31 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

@dadexter
LOL, clearly I didn't make it even to the second. No bench staring for me.

April 2, 2013 at 3:14 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru