Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > sens vs the raging torts

Bishop, Lehner........how do you chose between the two? can't go wrong either way?

March 28, 2013 at 10:01 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Bishop, Lehner........how do you chose between the two? can't go wrong either way?

eeny meeny miny moe?

March 28, 2013 at 10:02 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

A lot better than in past years when you couldn't get it right either way.

March 28, 2013 at 10:03 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Flip a coin?

March 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM | Registered CommenterChuckProuse

Better not, might take someone's eye out

March 28, 2013 at 10:06 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Better not, might take someone's eye out

Doesn't matter since we have depth in goaltending. :)

March 28, 2013 at 10:07 PM | Registered CommenterChuckProuse

Ok you morons, who won?
And by the way I never trashed Latendress.

March 28, 2013 at 10:34 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

That Z-Bad-Latendress-Silfverberg line has been gelling since the last game or the game before. If this is Bryan Murray's swan song he's going out well. It feels like our new top line.

Z-Bad loves to throw a check. Silfverberg is the new Michalek but probably better, and definitely with better knees. Those two guys are strutting our there like vets, killing penalties, going for short-handed goals, playing against celebrity players. I think when Latendresse started to believe he merely had migraines and whiplash he started to get back to his old self. Maybe he wasn't concussed.

May gawd, maybe we really should trade Lehner in the summer. It all depends on what Anderson comes back like. Tough call.

March 28, 2013 at 11:06 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

I love the way Z-Bad is always going to the net. he's not afraid of the rough areas.

March 28, 2013 at 11:43 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

ok, the Sens are now selling Pesky Sens T-shirts. Maybe I should go back and see if I started that. may be some royalties in it for me. #yeahright

March 28, 2013 at 11:50 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Sorry Russell. I know you may have been the originator of the slogan, but as far as the NHL is concerned, it never happened.

March 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

So how long can Turdarelli hang on in NY? Sather has got to be considering a change. Oh wait. If Sather starts firing people for failing, he would have to fire himself.

March 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

"Sorry Russell. I know you may have been the originator of the slogan, but as far as the NHL is concerned, it never happened."

MORONS!

March 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell