Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 32: Bolts at Senators

I don't think I want to watch the game anymore now (when it comes available). I've got the feeling that I know everything there is to know. It was nice to join you guys though!

Have a nice day everyone, I'll fetch another cool one from the fridge before I'll go to bed!

March 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Cheers labru. at least someone got to watch the game at 7pm

March 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

LOL

March 23, 2013 at 4:40 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

what is it with these morning and afternoon games by the way? it's ridiculous

March 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

ok, getting ready to watch the game tonight, settling in and......aaaaahhhhhh F*&K!!!!!

March 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Hey Russell. Message from your mother. Duugh.

March 23, 2013 at 6:01 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

... with that win, the Sens are now 5 outta 10 for the win column now ... 0.500, baby!!!

March 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Chased the goalie in the 1st period, chased the coach after the game. Now THAT is #PeskySens!

March 24, 2013 at 9:35 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

I tuned into TSN expecting them to be talking in depth and hours on end about the Boucher firing, but got Curling instead. What's up with that?

March 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

"I tuned into TSN expecting them to be talking in depth and hours on end about the Boucher firing, but got Curling instead. What's up with that?"

Senior: "not morons!"

March 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Trade you curling for collage basketball any day. And the golfers all blew away in the storm.

March 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I downloaded the game anyway to watch at least the first period since it seemed action-packed.

Few observations:
-Listening to the game on the radio doesn't give you the right perspective of what's really going on. Tampa played way better in the 1st than given credit for on the radio.
-I watch the game without al the ads, so it's a rather linear experience. On the radio though, sense of time is totally different; I got a sense of what period it is and if we're at the beginning, middle or end of that period. But that's about it. Make's you appreciate the timer in the corner of your screen a bit more.

March 25, 2013 at 4:20 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru