Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 31: Browns @ Senators

WTF??? Gonch is now hurt??!!!??

March 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

"WTF??? Gonch is now hurt??!!!??"

don't worry about it! we've got lundin back remember.....

March 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

this is very hard to say but Colton Orr beat the tar out of Kaleta tonight...and I kinda liked it.

March 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

WTF??? Gonch is now hurt??!!!??

Seriously !?

March 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

ian Mendes says he'll have an injury update on Gonch shortly.

March 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 1m

MacLean says Gonchar will be evaluated overnight. At this point, he's not too concerned. Coach doesn't know when injury happened.

this is just preposterous now.

March 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

After perusing capgeak I figure we finished the game against Boston with about $17mil in annual salary on the ice (including BIshop on the bench!). Contrast that to other teams like the Leaves that have almost $58mil on the ice now after Joff Lupul is suspended for a head shot.

March 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

This really sucks. Sens definitely deserved better. Lehner not to blame for this one. The refs on the other hand? Potvin called them veterans but to say the Bruins played such a disciplined game is plain wrong. What about a high stick, with blood on Neil? That double minor could have changed the game drastically. Giving Daugavins the only penalty after all the crap that went on, by amongst others Lucic... Ugh.

The outcome of the game left me feeling down. During the game, on the other hand, I felt excited about the play of all the young kids. Last minute of the first: Turris, Silfverberg, Wiercioch... some nice skating and passing going on there. But still, that loss, does suck. Blegh.

March 23, 2013 at 6:41 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru