Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Clinic

'we haven't even missed our starting goalie! how many teams could say that?'

the lafs?

March 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

good point.

March 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Cowen participated in full practice today. no timetable on return but that has to be a good sign. maybe, MAYBE a possible return for the play-offs.

March 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Eugene Melnyk ‏@EugeneMelnyk1 33m
Anyone who watched the 02/13/13 Senators hockey game on TV will be invited to testify at the trial as a witness.

(Better known as the game where the weasel Matt Cooke hurt our best player?)

Russell, Pan, Kardinal and Canuck--I think Eugene wants u guys at the trial

March 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

'Russell, Pan, Kardinal and Canuck--I think Eugene wants u guys at the trial'

No good. As the trial would be in the USA, he needs witnesses who can legally enter the US.

March 27, 2013 at 9:21 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

LOL!!!

March 27, 2013 at 10:16 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Oh, Euge, when will you learn? God bless him.

CSI:Euge.

March 27, 2013 at 10:37 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

@EugeneMelnyk1 isn't actually Melnyk's account right?

March 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Spezza had a set back with his injury and the Sens aren't hopeful he'll be back this season.

I wonder how this will impact what Murry will do before or at the trade deadline. Hopefully not something stupid.

I never should have started this damn thread.

March 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

"Spezza had a set back with his injury and the Sens aren't hopeful he'll be back this season."

moron!

March 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

SensGab---that is his account and he likes to be seen and heard from. At least he's not a moron and complete douche' like Jeremy Jacobs.

that news on Spezza isn't good, now u have to start wondering if he'll ever be back to complete health--backs are tricky and being run into at 100mph on skates by muscled up hockey players can't help his condition.

March 29, 2013 at 5:22 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Don't know if you have seen this video , but this has got to make you cautiously optimistic. I hope he doesn't aggravate it or return too soon, but it's definitely good to see this!

April 8, 2013 at 2:56 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

that gave me a semi.

April 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

If i'm ever feeling depressed at the team I'll just listen to that Karlsson song. Can't understand a word of it except "karlsson", but frankly, I don't need to know.

April 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

LOL@Russell, still the wittiest guy on here

April 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Here's another video:
link

It's definitely starting to tinkle (come to think of it, that might be a literal translation of a Dutch saying. Ask me if you don't know what I mean)!

April 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Milo is back.

April 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *running around happy*

April 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

About EK65. He said:

“It doesn’t feel normal. For me, it’s all about getting ice time in and trying to skate as much as I can to try and get that feeling back in my foot,” said Karlsson. “All those quick feet stuff you do during a game when you don’t think, I don’t want to come into a situation where I can hurt myself and I don’t want to be a liability for the team either. I want to feel like I can contribute.”

Does that sound like: "I'll play tomorrow or at least the day after" or: "I'd better wait till after the Play Offs" ? I know he has superhuman healing powers, but if he forces something or looses his footing in a race for the puck (which is his MO: the racing, not the loss of footing) or somehow meets a stick, player, ref, net or board, things could look grim. I know there's a good chance that won't happen but with a 'not normal feeling leg' the chance seems bigger.

April 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru