Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Jets @ Senators

lehner is in the zone today.

March 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Lehner makes it look easy at times doesn't he?

March 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Pavolic played great and was lucky today, the Sens could have scored 6 or 7 easy---of course Lehner made a few amazing saves himself

March 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

must be nice for Stache to know he can't make the wrong decision with whoever he puts in nets.

March 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

What the hell is this 60 minute game time? I though this game was played in 65 minutes and then have guys do a shootout?

March 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

just keep banking those points. hard to believe that the playoffs are likely,now. did we think that when we lost Jezza, EK65 and Andy? just crazy.

March 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

when the Sens lost EK65, I think I said they would actually get better than they were playing with him at that time. That's if I'm not misremembering.

March 17, 2013 at 7:34 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

i believe i said, " well that's the season".

nailed it!

March 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Got to say I'm glad it didn't go to a shootout.

March 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

LOL@Russell---I know I said what size Tank are they going to be using. A Panzer or something a little smaller--and that SethJones would like nice in a Senator uniform

March 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I was the same as Russell, especially when it seemed for a while we couldn't score more than 1 goal a game. Glad to see I was wrong.

Also someone call the police on Lehner, cause the Jets got ROBBED on some of those shots

March 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Damn... I wanted to see a top-view replay of the one goal the Jets had, because on TV, to me, it sounded like it hit the boards.

March 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter

I didn't think the Sens played a really great game, but it was more that the Jets didn't know how to frustrate the Sens style. And I don't know if that was caused by fatigue, failed tactics, plain style difference or whatever. The Jets played a style that was right up the Sens' alley. It is nice to watch, sure. But to say the Sens were excellent? They executed well, thats for certain.

March 19, 2013 at 3:19 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru