Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 26: Bear cubs vs Senators

How much you want to bet that Don Cherry criticizes K-Dawg for that shootout attempt.

It'll go something like...

"You don't do that kind of stuff. You just see next game they play the Bruins, they're gonna remember that and he's gonna pay for it"

You know that the one good thing about the Sens not playing the 7:00 game on Saturdays much is that I haven't watch Coaches Corner much this year so someone is gonna have to tell me what the drape wearing windbag says.

March 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Even Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada joined the conversation, and was surprisingly supportive.

"People are putting down Kaspars Daugavins for putting the blade of his stick upside down on the puck in the shootout last night," Cherry tweeted. "He missed after twirling around and Krejci went next and scored which made it even worse. I don't blame the kid at all. Lets face it the shootout is a gimmick anyway. Fans loved it and besides it worked for him in the AHL."

March 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM | Registered Commenterdadexter