Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens @ the place you don't go unless you have to

that always makes me smile. keep booing, douchers. ALFIE!

March 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

(((... digs in pocket for gas money for Gab ...))) Don't put this your car's gas tank, okay? Molotov cocktails only ...

March 6, 2013 at 9:31 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

"Steve Lloyd ‏@Steve_Lloyd

#Sens have 3 goals tonight. That would have been enough to win each of their last 8 games."

ouch

March 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Turris is the new zack smith

March 6, 2013 at 9:37 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Hurry up game. Curling's supposed to be on.

March 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Anyone else thinking that when Turris finally scores, the flood gates will open for the Sens and the goals will just start coming?

March 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

YES! #peskysens

March 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

... all the single ladies ... all the single ladies ...

March 6, 2013 at 9:42 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

:O this can't be good for my heart

March 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

LOL@ Duck

March 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

hmph. IFHT toronto.

March 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

hell of an effort, though. they never stop trying. rare night goaltending hurt us.

March 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

... proud of our guys. They didn't give up ... Turris has got get going, though. Good to see Michalek back ...

March 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Well the laf fans will probably be a little less obnoxious tomorrow.

March 6, 2013 at 9:49 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

"Well the laf fans will probably be a little less obnoxious tomorrow."

HA! That's wishful thinking.

March 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

How did that happen? turned it off at 5-2 then see that the Sens never gave up like I did. Andy now in my opinion can't get back too soon.

March 6, 2013 at 10:02 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I was at this game. Nice first period....

The game reminded me of that one early last season where the Sens were down 4-0 and came back to lose 6-5.

March 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

You might've been one of the people they showed on TV since they showed different people every time the Sens scored. I thought we could almost do it... I'm actually thrilled we managed to score 4 goals in a single game. Despite losing to the leafs. And on TSN in the first intermission one of the guys was like, "Boo hoo Senators injuries... Toronto is missing LUPUL." I almost threw my controller through the screen, then I turned off the sound for the rest of the game.. lol

March 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

I'm surprised whichever douche on TSN that said that also didn't mention that Toronto is missing Jake Gardiner their future Norris Trophy winner

March 7, 2013 at 12:06 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Things I don't think I'll ever forget from this game:

The look on McLaren's face after he knocks out Dziurzynski...

March 7, 2013 at 7:30 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

"McLaren said he was concerned about Dziurzynski and was checking with team doctors between periods to find out how he was. "

ok, you have to give him credit for that. as much as we hate the leafs, this crew is a far stretch form the sewer days of tucker, corson, domi. etc.

March 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Some of the Leafs players have more class than all of their fans combined...

March 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM | Registered Commenterdadexter

"DZ on the 2nd line shouldn't last...."

Errr. Pan... Stop cursing our own people!

March 8, 2013 at 3:03 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

It had been a while that I got to see a TSN feed. I didn't especially like the experience. It's not that they're Toronto homers but sometimes plain bad. The play-by-play guy had the shift change timings wrong all the time. "Oh, an icing, the Sens line has been on for a long time. That's gonna hurt", or something like that. In the mean time the Sens had changed 20 seconds ago, not too much of a problem. "This PP unit needs a change, it has been on for over a minute", when a change had happened 10 seconds ago.
Also: everything! good (or even bad) got attributed to the Leafs. "Good defensive play there", where the puck just deflected because the pass was off. "Nice entry in the zone by the Leafs", where "Bad pinch by the Sens" would be more in order. I could go on and on.

Everyone has his or her own opinion, so do the commentators, so do I. There's bound to be some disagreement, with homers, with more neutral people. All game long stupidity gets tiring soon however, and this isn't even CBC. On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised by the NESN guys last Bruins game, who I loved to hate. So I guess everything's possible.

March 8, 2013 at 3:25 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

welcome to our world, Labs.

March 8, 2013 at 8:30 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell