Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens @ the place you don't go unless you have to

Even Islanders fans don't have Islanders sweater. Tavares' parents don't have islanders sweaters.

March 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Gonch can't hit the net either.

March 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

who actually does hit the net for the Sens?

March 6, 2013 at 8:29 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

"Gonch can't hit the net either."
But how often does Gonchar hit the net..

March 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

the positive for that PP was a lot of zone time but did Reimer even have to make a save?

March 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Russell would Andy had made a difference this game?

March 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Damn, Stompin' Tom dies. a big piece of Canada lost there. RIP.

Big loss for Senior.

March 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

"SensGab - are you born and raised in TO? I'm was born and raised in Durham Region, moved to Ottawa for school, back home for more school and back to Ottawa in 2007."

Yep, born in North York, moved to Ottawa for 3 years, then moved back & i've been here for the past 9 years. I've spent 14/17 years of my life here in the GTA.

March 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Russell would Andy had made a difference this game?

not likely. 1st was flukey, the other two were d_zone breakdowns and soft play. can't blame Bishop.

March 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Neil does hit the net

March 6, 2013 at 8:36 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Silfverberg hasn't been too great on this road trip.

March 6, 2013 at 8:38 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

NEWS FLASH!

Chicago is winning in their game tonite

March 6, 2013 at 8:40 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Even Islanders fans don't have Islanders sweater. Tavares' parents don't have islanders sweaters.

whats with the negativity? The last I head, Tavares is doing quite well, just too bad he plays for a crap organization. He's wasting his prime, I wish he got traded to a team like Chicago!

March 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

you're right SensGab-- I really thought a week or so ago he was ready to turn it on in the scoring dept.

March 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

SensGab - Born and raised in Oshawa, but I know Toronto very well. Went there every weekend with my family. I love TO, my husband hates it, but he's from out west.

March 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

RIP Stompin' Tom Connors

March 6, 2013 at 8:43 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

man that Reimer has a rabbits foot somewhere on his body

March 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Stompin' Tom, Paul Bearer and losing to the lafs in one day. I don't think it can get any worse.

March 6, 2013 at 8:45 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

whats with the negativity? The last I head, Tavares is doing quite well, just too bad he plays for a crap organization. He's wasting his prime, I wish he got traded to a team like Chicago!

just that they are the ugliest sweaters ever invented. they make the Snes look like the Hawks' jerseys.

March 6, 2013 at 8:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I've been to Montreal, QuebecCity, Victoria and my favorite Vancouver and all those are awesome cities. Canada is a great place to visit in the summer

March 6, 2013 at 8:48 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

notapuckbunny - Oh I hate Toronto, mostly b/c of the leafs and their fans but also because I don't like downtown Toronto, which in my opinion, is really the only thing that makes Toronto special.

March 6, 2013 at 8:48 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Gotcha Russell! My favourite jersey has always been the old Buffalo red, white, black ones with the buffalo head or the Bruins teddy bear jerseys.

March 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

SensGab - I dont mind downtown TO, I know a few good bars courtesy of my Uncle. What I really hate is driving through TO. I did my internship in Mississauga for the Ice Dogs (when they were owned in 2006-2007 by Melnyk) and i had to drive Oshawa to Mississauga daily. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I love the Eaton Centre but my favourite is Yorkdale. I am in TO in May for work staying at the Westin Harbour Castle.

March 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

Hey Sens ... help a guy out here. I've gotta go to work with Leaf fans tomorrow ... can we try to salvage something from this??? Pretty please ...?

March 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Man we missed Michalek.

March 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab