Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Call-ups - Mini Episode 13.5 Available!

SQUASH THE COCKROACHES!!

February 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

My first time to listen to your podcast. Fun to listen to you guys. Thanks guys... Can't sleep either, 'cause I'm still pumped. Go Sens Go!

February 24, 2013 at 1:24 AM | Registered CommenterDP Cloutier

Wow! Quick turnaround on an episode! I haven't even listened to Ep 13 yet!

Guess I can no longer ask Pan why he no work hahhhhhdah.

February 24, 2013 at 7:22 AM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Pan, how's the voice today?

I bet a large bowl of ice cream would be nice right about now.

February 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

Mine's ok. Kardinal's is the one that's worrisome. X-rays hopefully come back negative

February 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

LOL@Pan That's a classic about the X-Rays.

Thanks for doing this podcast too

February 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

"Matt Cooke for MVP" see that's why I hate and everyone should hate the Damned Leafs

February 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Kardinal: negative on the sobriety. the drunker the better for you on air!

good stuff, boys.

February 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

perception is strange, even among sens fans. I really thought the Sens had a good night in the face-off circles. i was surprised to hear the stats you guys had on that. maybe they just won all the important ones.

also, i really did not like smith's antics with Khadri. khadri gave him every reason to pop him, and that would have gotten one of their better players off the ice for the end of the game. i thought it looked punk too. I'm not liking his game at all right now.

February 24, 2013 at 5:59 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I too thought the Sens did well, or at least well enough, at faceoffs in that game, but I guess it was more that they did well in the ones they needed/wanted to win. Smith was the victim of a couple of non-calls during the game, and from where we were sitting Kadri was pulling a classic Sundin facewash/shot over the shoulder of a linesman on Smith but didn't want anything to really happen. If it had, Smith would have dropped the little Leafer. Smith may not be scoring, but he's doing a good job at centering the checking/shutdown-their-top-line line and they were effective against the Leafs as they have been against other teams in the past while.

As for my voice.....well, the dog looked at me this morning like he was thinking "Dude, turn off the autotune on your voice; are you trying to sound like Pan or something?"

February 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal