Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 19: Screaming Trees at Pesky Sens

This coach is the man. I mean seriously. Plus our depth. Murray. We didn't have a glut of super stars but we did start the season with a glut of B guys. Perhaps no one else has so many B guys in the whole league!

I'm starting to think we could lose Bishop, Alfie, and Gonchar and we'd be playing just as well. We're like the Borg!

In the draft we took Z-Bad early. He's only 19. Looks like he's got lots of upside now. Love that guy.

February 23, 2013 at 10:08 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

And the girls from the Ottawa Curling Club knock off team Manitoba and are going to the finals of the Scotties tomorrow. All in all a good night all around.

February 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I think Leafs fans are one of those species that eat their own babies. They are turning on their own team in the comments section of the TSN article on the game. Unreal, but true.

Had a great time at the game tonight (thanks Pan for the ticket!) in spite of the cockroaches around us. Boy, was the end of the game fun. Nothing better than glum, "Yeah, well we won 3-0 last game" losers to make me smile.

February 23, 2013 at 10:54 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

BOOOO YEAAH MOFOs!

February 24, 2013 at 12:07 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

good thing the sens picked up all those points this week. tough sched coming up now. habs, bruins and flyers.

February 24, 2013 at 1:31 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

it's really too bad that the Leafs played so poorly and just flat out gave the game to Ottawa, at least according to Carlyle and Clark MacArthur the authorities on all things Leaf. I'm surprised it wasn't 10-0 according to those 2 dimwits. Randy wasn't happy by the way

February 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

- I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, it was meant to go on this one.

I just read this article on TSN "SIEGEL: LEAFS DEALT DESERVED FATE IN LAST-MINUTE LOSS" and I scrolled down to the comments to find this:
"Dont know what it was, but either the puck or the ice didn't seem ready for the game either..."

He/She continues to say that the Leafs "stunk this one out" but how lame do you have to be to blame the puck or the ice for your bad play.

February 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Zibanejad played his best game so far, so glad he and Greening could lead the Team against the laughs

February 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM | Registered CommenterCowMan