Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Broadway Blueshirts @ Sens

I can't handle this

February 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

KDAUG !!!!!

February 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

LMAO!!!!!
WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!

February 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

YES!

February 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

DOG OVENS!!!!!!

February 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Suck it Torts!

February 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Huge win tonight ! team really needed that for team moral

February 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

LET THE DAWG BACK IN, HE'S BEEN GOOD!!!!

February 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

lol omfg I don't believe it ha ha ah ah ha I just.....

There's still some fight left in this team!

February 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

and yet they keep winning. this is just so messed up.

February 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Op Op Op Oppa Comeback Style!

February 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

... i LOVE MY TEAM! After all the times Anderson has bailed out his team-mates, they returned the favor and didn't give up!!! Great to get the win ... heal up Andy! NO CHICKEN!!!

... gee, we're gonna need more doctors ...

February 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Back when Daugavins played in the OHL for the then-Toronto St Mike's Majors (now the Mississauga Steelheads), the little bar at the St Mike's rink used to stock this Latvian beer called Zelta. Came in big-ass quart bottles, as I recall.

My buddy and I figured out that an intermission between periods was exactly two Zeltas long. Good times.

Way to go, Dog Ovens. Woof yah.

February 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Andy! spray some Windex on it!

February 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Op Op Op Oppa Comeback Style!

... I said NO! I ain't doin' it!!!

February 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

If nothing else, Anderson's injury should allow the Sens to give Lehner a game or two.

February 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Yup. My guess is that Lehner plays against the Blue-and-White Zombies on Saturday. We shall see.

February 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

did we win?

February 22, 2013 at 2:34 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

BTW, Meteor Man here predicted the shootout win.

Just sayin' you might not want to come out of the basement for a couple of days.

February 22, 2013 at 7:28 AM | Registered CommenterBoingy

trying to figure out what the odds are on yet another star player getting hurt. anyone good at math in here?

February 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Got to say I was disappointed with Cyril Leeder last night. I can understand him urging Sens fans not to sell their tickets and come out to the games. And I understand him saying that laf fans are welcome to come out cheer for their team. But he could have added that the behavior of certain fans had crossed a line to the point that parents do not feel comfortable bringing their kids out to these games. And he could have made it clear that those fans that cross the line will not be tolerated and will be thrown out.

February 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Ok going to get slack for my comment here but honestly, I'm not a fan of Craig Anderson at all and am looking forward to seeing Robin Lehner get some starts for Ottawa. I see this as a blessing in disguise.

Don't ask why I'm not a fan, I just can't stand him.

February 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

So, notapuckbunny....what is it about Vezina-trophy-candidate goalies that you don't like, exactly?

February 22, 2013 at 9:38 PM | Registered CommenterBoingy

What in the flaming help did Canuck ever do to you, notapuckbunny? Poor guy can't catch a break ...

February 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

So, notapuckbunny....what is it about Vezina-trophy-candidate goalies that you don't like, exactly?

Boingy, I love some Vezina trophy candidate and winning goalies - Henrik Lundqvist to name one!

Quite frankly, I find Anderson dull! He has talent, but there is something about him that is incredibly boring. And you cannot compare Anderson to Lundqvist. I love athletes that have personality on and off the ice, Lundqvist is king of that - he's in a band, owns a bar and does incredible amounts of charity work for NYC youth, not to mention ladies love him and men want to be him. Anderson - unless you can find me something, I don't know anything - his tweets are even boring!

February 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness