Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 15: Sens at Screaming Trees

LOL Bourque elbowed Voracek and it's a foul on Voracek

February 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

fair to say that there's a whole bunch of guys on the Sens that will have to start bringing a whole lot more.

February 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I ask again.. don't the refs know the rules?

February 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

"waterlogged swamp hogs" LOL that's a good name for the Leafs too.

February 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

LOL, Homer we know they don't

February 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

i did chuckle at that one too. well, we'll always have Paris.....or the forums, at least.

Night sam.

February 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

and bacon Russell. don't forget the bacon.

February 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

yes, bacon.....

February 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Roy MacGregor ‏@RoyMacG
Would like to be supportive, hopeful -- but this Ottawa Senators outing was no surprise. They have NO offence.

Peter Raaymakers ‏@silversevensens
@RoyMacG I disagree, I found that game quite offensive.

February 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Just had my first encounter with an obnoxious leaf fan. He tagged me in a facebook status reading, "And a slow goal down the centre of the ice puts Leafs 3-0 against the Sens. Whattup Gab."

Let the verbal warfare begin.

February 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

we're going to have to take this year for what it is. a lost year but a great chance to develop some prospects. don;t expect anymore from it and we'll get by just fine.

February 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

that's true Russell and that's the only way we can take it now. But my God they are going to have to score some goals to keep anyone watching

February 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

... anyone up for a little gambling??? Even odds on whether I punch out my Leafs co-worker or my Penguins co-worker in the morning ... both are obnoxious.

February 16, 2013 at 10:24 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

"... anyone up for a little gambling??? Even odds on whether I punch out my Leafs co-worker or my Penguins co-worker in the morning ... both are obnoxious."

I'm betting on the leafs fan. They deserve it more. At least that's who I would choose if presented with the same opportunity.

February 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

punch em both, after the way the Pens players have been hurting Sens player over the years and Leaf fan just for general purposes.

February 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

PJStock still wearing that stupid sport coat with the collar up even on the late intermission show, doesn't he read Twitter?

February 16, 2013 at 11:50 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

where the hell is ivan white?

February 17, 2013 at 1:10 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

"Indeed, if you’re a despondent Sens fan right now, doesn’t the idea of having MacKinnon as a replacement for Daniel Alfredsson when he retires send chills up your spine? If it doesn’t, you need a spine-check."

AdamProteau writing on Yahoo about Senator injuries and such

February 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Unfortunately we don't need to bring out the Tanks for this team, they are going to be able to do this job without any of our help. They can't score and they can't win without their best players.

February 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln