Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Here's to a smooth and safe recovery.....

I've been visiting a great blog recently: http://welcometoyourkarlssonyears.com/

He had a great post today, and this is an excerpt from it that i think summarizes how i feel about losing our brilliant superstar.

"In any case, we here at WTYKY, who derive our very name from a love for our Special Little Guy, are thinking about him today and wishing him a speedy recovery. Not just so he can get back here and help this team win a Cup, but because we feel for him and wish him well."

Take it easy young fella, and see you next season.

February 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Here, here. I read yesterday that they say he'll come back at 100%, which makes me relieved.

February 15, 2013 at 9:47 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

It's a tweet, but it's on topic. From @Citizenwarren:

MacLean saw Karlsson in the morning and Karlsson joked that he wanted to practice

February 15, 2013 at 1:59 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

he'd probably still outskate a lot of them.

February 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Here's something to get your blood boiling at the NHL and NHLPA. (summarized from a number of tweets from ESPN's Pierre LeBrun)

As per CBA, Matt Cooke is no longer considered a repeat offender for purposes of calculating forfeited salary resulting from suspensions. CBA rule is that repeat offender status is reset if there's no suspension in 18 months. Cooke was last suspended in March 2011. That doesn't mean Shanahan wouldn't consider Cooke's past if something were to happen again though. This isn't unique to the new CBA; it was the same rule in the old CBA as well.

February 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Yikes! Courtesy of @Steve_Lloyd:

Good: #Sens had 16 goals in 5 games w/ Spezza.
Bad: Just 19 goals in 10 games since.
Potentially Ugly?: Karlsson was on for 13 of those 19.

February 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal