Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens @ Pens

So. I suspect any urgency Murray may have felt to bring in a scorer is now gone. I now agree that we should just take a good look at the guys in the organization and give them a chance to earn a spot on the big team.

Unfortunately, I don't think we can afford to trade Gonchar now. They have to have some decent players around or the whole thing could fall apart and losing could become a habit.

February 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I'm not watching the saturday game. I think the best outcome is me in tears.

February 13, 2013 at 9:57 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

And they probably won't be able to know how badly its damaged until they do the surgery, hope its not lacerated through. I cut my Achilles with my razor while shaving and I had to be rushed to the hospital because it was bleeding so much, I couldn't dance for a month and thats from a female razor!! Can't imagine what EK is going through its awful!

I want to be optimistic with regards to the rest of the season though.

February 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*sobbing into rootbeer listening to emo music*

It was hard enough losing Spezza... I can't take it anymore....

And that (expletive) Cooke wasn't even man enough to at least drop the gloves with Neil....

February 13, 2013 at 10:00 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Owww notapuckbunny, that sounds terrible. How long did it take for your leg to feel normal?

February 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Someone find me a hole that I can crawl and die in. This is what dreams being crushed feels like.

February 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Owww notapuckbunny, that sounds terrible. How long did it take for your leg to feel normal?

When that happened, while it was healing the skin felt very tight and I was so afraid of flexing my foot even after a few weeks. I was so afraid of ripping the cut open. Its worse than a paper cut in between your fingers, can't describe the pain and the amount of blood that comes from that area is nauseating but it took a good few weeks to feel better from a little cut about an inch wide. eeek, safe to say I am very careful with my razors now!

February 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

it's going to take Karlsson months and months to feel normal then, I know Kevin Bieksa had almost the same thing happen to him and he came back fine so there's that, but Karlsson has literally been the complete catalyst to everything they do on offense and that wasn't much offense, but now......

February 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Radek Bonk's Mullet ‏@BonksMullet
IKEAs are flying their flags at half mast tonight. #KarlssonDown

February 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

FML

February 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

Cooke is a JOKE, refs are JOKE, the whole F'n NHL is a JOKE.... and I'm an F'n JOKE!! That's right... me!

I told myself I wouldn't care anymore about hockey... the last lockout was the last straw (so I thought). But no, like the fool that I am, I didn't miss a second of hockey since the NHL resumed. I asked myself again after watching tonight's game... why do I do this to myself? All this frustration just leads to unmanageable rage!

The season is over for the Sens (as we all know) and of course, I'll keep watching. But man it's gonna hurt... especially if we can't beat the laughs on Saturday! This is NOT what I wanted for Alfie's retirement year... he deserves much better than this!!

It's been a while since I've felt this much rage... I wish I could release it all on Cooke right now!!!

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT LOCKOUT!!!!!

February 13, 2013 at 11:17 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

I was pretty sure I heard some kind of explosion.

February 13, 2013 at 11:42 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

well, that answers that question.

February 13, 2013 at 11:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

What rotten, rotten friggin' luck. I can't believe it.

February 14, 2013 at 7:57 AM | Registered CommenterBoingy

Yeow... I'm glad it healed back!

February 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

Do we hate the Pens enough yet?

2009 - Alfie by Adams
2010 - Spezza by Letang
2009 - Donovan by Cooke
2007 - Eaves by Armstrong

Stolen shamelessly from HF Boards.

February 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

why do u think I call them Pittspuke---those jackasses have more accidents against Ottawa don't they? I realize what Cooke did was an accident and all but that list Orange has is pretty damning on those punks. I think it's about time the Sens add one of their guys to the list.

February 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

All I can say is... it was not an accident, he did it on f'ing purpuse!

The Pens homers kept babbling about Cooke being changed and all, I never believed it.

February 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru