Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game 13: Slugs at Senators

Another Tuesday, another Slugs game at SBP. Regin is on the IR list, retroactive to last Saturday, so he's gone at least a week (injury is upper body, but coach says it's not a repeat shoulder injury). O'Brien will draw in, and the top line to start the game will be 9MM / Z-bad / Alfie with Silfverberg / Turris / Greening on the 2nd line. Coach Paularus has said that DaCosta could end up on the top line at some point of the game too.

February 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM | Registered CommenterKardinal

What could possibly go wrong

February 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Go Sens, Go!

It's gonna be an early one in bed today, so I won't be around. As usual 'lately'. Guess that comes with the married life... no more up till 3 in the morning for labru... Certainly not on week days. I'll read what you guys have to say after watching the game. Have a good one!

February 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Morning, Ralph.

February 12, 2013 at 7:10 PM | Registered CommenterShanghaiSenator

Can Enroth please play tonite????

February 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Prediction: Ryan Miller will somef**kinghow end up with the FirstStar tonite

February 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Howdy, Sam.

February 12, 2013 at 7:41 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

I hope I never get tired of watching EK65 make a move like that.

February 12, 2013 at 7:43 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

there's already 2 good stops by Miller....... and 2 by Andy

February 12, 2013 at 7:47 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Lundin was struggling to control the munchkin (aka Gerby). Not a strong start to the game for him. Both goalies are on.

February 12, 2013 at 7:49 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Yay! MSG tonight.

Rick and Harry for the hyperbole.

February 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

What do you expect Lundin to do? Hit him? He'd be prosecuted for committing a hate crime against midgets.

February 12, 2013 at 7:51 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

LOL@Orange---has Rick screamed yet?

February 12, 2013 at 7:51 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

9MM is a turnover machine

February 12, 2013 at 7:54 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

if Neil did that to Crosby or Malkin I'm sure it would be ignored just like crosscheck on Karlsson was

February 12, 2013 at 7:58 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Nooooooooooooooooo, not our PP. Can we decline the penalty?

February 12, 2013 at 7:58 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal

Yikes!! Karlsson is only one who creates anything exciting

February 12, 2013 at 8:06 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

well there u go Kardinal, do away with those pesky PP's. That's a Penalty??????????????

February 12, 2013 at 8:07 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

donkeys in stripes !!

February 12, 2013 at 8:07 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Hey guys. First let me say this is not a lead in to a leafs joke. Today is Bells Let Talk day. A day to talk about mental health issues, especially where it concerns kids and teens. This is a subject familiar to Sens fans with Alfie being a spokes person for for mental health issues and of course the Sens involvement with the Do it for Daron campaign. I don’t pretend to understand texting, tweeting, twittering or whatever, but Bell will donate money to this cause for every message sent/posted. So if you feel you need to trash the leafs, habs or refs, today would be a good day to do it. You’ll feel better twice.

February 12, 2013 at 8:08 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Who was the Ottawa Dman who backed up on that puck in the offensive zone and helped create that 3 on 2 for Buffalo?

February 12, 2013 at 8:08 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Columbus kills SanJose and then they finally fire their GM---That's Columbus that fires their GM not SJ

February 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Wow, that's odd. Must be the owners don't trust him to manage the trade deadline.

February 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

Karlsson is the only who can even hit the net with a shot

February 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I'm not surprised Howson was let go -- he didn't do well on the Nash trade, and traded Methot for Foligno (I think the Senators came out on top on that one).

I'm really happy to come out of the 1st with a 0-0 score. The Sens don't really deserve it, given the way they've been playing.

February 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM | Registered CommenterKardinal