Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > SCU episode 11 is ready

With special guest host Puddleduck! And a trade rumor from Russell and Senior seeing Kessel traded to the Sens! (You can't make this stuff up!)

February 7, 2013 at 7:27 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Thanks for having me on guys ... sorry about the math. Last minute prep and all ...

February 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

And stay to the very end of the show for some "bonus material" :)

February 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

lol I'm listening to it at work so I just kept going and was like, "..........lol"

February 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM | Registered CommenterSpezzial Delivery

I've seen it happen a few times when the net is knocked off and the play rushes the other way it is allowed to keep going.

I have no idea how long a ref will allow it to keep going. I think it just like any other rule in the book. It's up to the refs' discretion.

If it's allowed to keep going until the other team gets control of the puck, that's kind of stupid. That's like a delayed penalty call.

For the attacking team, just pull your goalie and get an extra skater on the ice. I've never seen that happen in that circumstance, but I bet that if that happened and a team actually scored, the NHL would instruct their ref to blow they whistle when the net gets knocked off the pegs.

February 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

On Andre Benoit's goal being disallowed, he should have given the puck to the ref with white hockey tape around with and this written in back marker.

"1st NHL goal... stolen from me. Thanks jackass !!"

February 7, 2013 at 7:36 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Duck,

It was Gord Wilson who 1st asked MacLean about the PHANTOM goaltender interference call against the Habs. Then, he followed up with a different question, then a French reporter tried to get at MacLean again.

They'll never try that again, I'm sure.

February 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg