Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens @ Canes

yeah duck Ellis is way to good I guess

February 1, 2013 at 9:33 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

9MM had 3 chances and

February 1, 2013 at 9:34 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

... cover your ears and turn off the wifi, guys. For the next few days, the sports media will be having a "With No Spezza, The Sens Are Screwed" field day after this one ... no joke.

February 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Come on the boys tried real hard to replicate the blue line turnovers that Spezza likes to dish. They tried real hard.

February 1, 2013 at 9:37 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

i hate that Andy wont score goals too

February 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

He obviously can't elevate his game. We should listen to Garrioch and trade him now.

February 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

Ahhhh...okay that happened. Positivity?? Ahh......

Well I continue to be impressed by the two way game of Turris although it was more of a one way game tonight...ah...Andy is the hottest goalie in the league...

It's like the unofficial pre-season ended a game or two ago and now we're in the real season. This isn't just a Spezza issue. It's the real NHL. We went from pre-season quality to late season play without having the first half season play. The forecheck from those guys was strong. They played their flipping back up goalie too...gawd.

Alfie...He's so smart but slow now. It was a choice. He chose his kids over playing in Europe. What can anyone say about that after all these years of sacrifice. He'll probably pick it up now because I'd think it's bugging him.

February 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones