Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > SCU Episode 9 now available

Covering the Florida/Tampa games and this and that

January 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Sitting on the beach in florida, blazing sunshine, listening to Sens Call-ups. Tee time booked for tomorrow. #rockin'!

January 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

That's your 1st warning Russell...

I would have said something else, but then I would have gotten a warning.

January 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

I am so behind on episodes!!! I wish I was on a beach to catch up, instead it will have to be at the studio this afternoon before game time. Unfortunately can't choreograph to a podcast.

January 27, 2013 at 1:22 PM | Registered Commentermethottomymadness

FYI, Canuck I saw you and Mrs. Canuck on Sportsnet before puck drop.... At least, I hope that was Mrs. Canuck.

January 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Black Diamond Cat Trees, winner of the Thunderbug. LOL

January 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Sens Dawg... sssh!! :)

January 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Sitting on the beach in florida, blazing sunshine, listening to Sens Call-ups. Tee time booked for tomorrow. #rockin'!

... we sent you a package, Russ. When you get it, open it up and take out the snowball inside ... then whack yourself with it. ;0)

January 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Just listened to your guys podcast today and I've got to say thanks a lot for doing these, and you guys are awesome. I listen to way to many sports podcasts because I travel so much in the car and you guys do as good a job as any of the professional broadcasters I listen to all over N.America.--again Thanks a lot.

LOL@ The Thunderbug

January 28, 2013 at 9:49 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

just saw on TSN bottom line that ZBad was recalled to Ottawa, has he played that well in Bingo to warrant this? I have to wonder if Latendresse is long for Ottawa or is Alfie still really sick?

January 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Honestly, Daugavins has been more effective than Latendresse at this point. They need to sit Guy and maybe get him into skating shape - he's too slow out there!

Zibanejad has been lights out since coming back from injury. Hoffman has been amazing, too, but broke his collarbone. Stone out with broken finger and sore ribs.

Next in line to get a callup in my view would be Derek Grant from the forwards and Gryba from the d-men.

January 28, 2013 at 11:04 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Nickname idea for Marc Methot: Eminem ...

January 30, 2013 at 12:13 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Canuck, read the agreement you accepted for GameCenter. If you are caught circumventing the blackouts you will be fine $100 and your subscription will be cancelled.

BTW, the TV networks pay more to carry the games then the people subscribing to GameCenter.

January 31, 2013 at 11:17 AM | Registered CommenterSystine

So the NHL would prefer their fans to not watch. Yup, that sounds about right.

January 31, 2013 at 11:28 AM | Registered CommenterCanuck

I WON A FREAKING THUNDERBUG!!!!! KICK ASS!

February 6, 2013 at 4:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell