Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens at Jets

For anyone complaining about NHL GameCenter... I have it and I watched the entire game in HD from Florida with no glitches.. My only issue was waiting patiently until 3:30pm for puckdrop when they start showing stuff... whereas I know CBC was showing stuff from 3pm. No pregame stuff like that usually with GameCenter

Perhaps the free previews don't have the same bandwidth?

January 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM | Registered CommenterCanuck

Had a great time on the forum with you guys! Hopefully i'll be able to watch the game on Monday, although I doubt they'll broadcast it out here in Toronto :(
Pan, i'd like to hear about Gamecenter Live like you said..I need to know if it's worth my money. From what Agent Orange has said it doesn't seem that great - but it could be my only option.

January 19, 2013 at 6:09 PM | Registered CommenterSensGab

Or nobody else from Florida was watching and you had the south-east CDN servers to yourself.

January 19, 2013 at 6:09 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Methot looks like our guy to pair with Karlsson.

Anderson might actuallybe our goalie of the future. Solid.

Weircoch and Benoit looked better as the game went on. Great to see them out there.

Silfverberg is sooo fast. Blocking shots, throwing checks, I love this kid.

January 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM | Registered CommenterPesky Jones

Canuck, the only pre game stuff you missed was CBC showing LA lollygag with the cup... So last year.. wtf

January 19, 2013 at 7:19 PM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

Kadri is on pace for 48 goals this year--every Leaf fan is head over heels in love with him now

January 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

SensGab u can also try the free sites out of Europe

rojadirecta.es is the best but doesn't always have every game
firstrow.eu is the other, usually has every game but u have to fight thru spam to finally get the game, try and get to Full Screen as soon as u can if u use this site and the spam will stop when u do.

January 19, 2013 at 7:38 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Steve Lloyd ‏@Steve_Lloyd
Mark of an elite player: In a #Sens win Karlsson played over 25min, had 3 pts, 6 shots, 6 other attempts, was +2...but looked a little off.

January 19, 2013 at 7:55 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Freaking Kovalev has a Goal and 2 Assists and it's still only the 2nd period in their game

January 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Gamecenter is an awesome service, but just crashed and burned with the extra bandwidth for the free preview.

Should be back to normal on Monday once the preview ends. At least I hope so after watching a 27" viewable area on my 42" for the Center Ice feed.

Gamecenter is behaving tonight, so likely they remembered to turn on the extra servers.

January 19, 2013 at 10:31 PM | Registered CommenterAgent Orange

Clitsome.

:)

January 20, 2013 at 12:31 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Russell, that's your first warning ;)

January 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM | Registered CommenterPost Draft Pan

"wow, didn't see that one coming! but i'll take it!"

TWSS

January 20, 2013 at 2:38 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Never too early to start the Glen Healy bashing... Did he put down Karlsson for moving the puck too much and not playing physical enough in one of his genius analyses? God, I can't believe our tax dollars are paying this guy's salary. FML

January 20, 2013 at 2:51 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg

I think Sean Donovan said it best in the post-game show:
- send Lehner down to Bingo to get reps
- Bishop is more of a backup level goalie and use him as such
- if Anderson gets injured/traded or sucks, bring Lehner in as #1, but no point in having him around just to practice and sit on the bench when he can be in the AHL facing 30+ shots and getting better

January 20, 2013 at 3:04 AM | Registered CommenterSens Dawg